The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It started when you recruited Mr.Potential himself, seriously wtf! was B.Scott thinking, he was crap at Carlton.... CARLTON!!!

just jokes;)

at least you're better than port:)
Nah. Brad Scott can't develop young players and has no plan B

Cashed in big time on about 1½ seasons of good football did Daisy, he saw Carlton coming and thought $$$$ time!

He'll end up playing at Drouin for 1k cash in hand per week once he's done with his Carlton contract. One of the most overrated footballers of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best thing about sacking Malthouse is that Jones has been sent back to the VFL where he belongs

Still amzed you gave him 3 years.

Sacked our coach, got ditched by our captain(who was also our best player) and some mature deadwood(Cooney, Higgins, Tutt and Jones), lost our best player for the season in the preseason and already have more wins this season than the entire 2014. Winning.

Last edited:
Glad to see Caleb doing well.
The first SANFL game I ever umpired, he was like a 13 year old running around in the u16s team. Didn't realise he was young, just thought he was small.

On that day, I told myself, the little short guy (Caleb Daniel) and the Sudanese guy (Emmanuel Irra) would go far.

5 years later, Daniel is with the Bulldogs and Irra has played 10 games for South's league side and still plays for them. But he's sizzled, more a ressies player now.

11668046_10154015378212788_1172185350_n.jpg

:D

Not a bad effort tonight. Our kicking for goal and inside 50 was atrocious. We're heading back in the right direction though.

Just for the record, im 183cm and the shortest out of my mates. You're bloody tiny Cruyff haha.

I'm 183 as well but I have shorter mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back