The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my mates supports the Cavs and he's desperately hoping Love doesn't go there. Worried he won't be able to wear anything Cleveland related around without being labeled a bandwagoner. :p

Haha yeah unavoidable for some :( I still love you Kyrie just not anywhere outside or public :p

Jack or the NBA Store just needs to hurry up and get the new Hornets gear in, being a new Bobcats Hipster with my Kemba jersey just wont fly :p

One of my mates supports the Cavs and he's desperately hoping Love doesn't go there. Worried he won't be able to wear anything Cleveland related around without being labeled a bandwagoner. :p

All that matters is what people think of me on the internet :drunk:

one of my mates says he's going to get a Washington Wizards Paul Pierce jersey my reaction mirrored this
1135.gif

(*not ray allen)

so plot for blake griffins withdrawal from usas world cup squad thickens....

seems he didnt pull out to focus on his game for upcoming season.....but because he has a small fracture in his back. sounds serious. that being the case, he did the right thing and quietly the clips are smiling.

however, why did he lie about his reasons in the first place?

also, one with a back injury be able to do this?

Still has to prepare for the season, Clips would be happy to see him easing into it by practising his flailing arm flops into water.

:p

This Bledsoe situation is becoming farcical. He is in serious jeopardy of having the fan base turn on him. Going to be interesting to see him take his QO of 3.7 million and run the risk of injury.

This Bledsoe situation is becoming farcical. He is in serious jeopardy of having the fan base turn on him. Going to be interesting to see him take his QO of 3.7 million and run the risk of injury.

Sign and trade for Gordon... win/win :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have had a man crush on Wiggins for the best part of 3 years now, have a Kansas #22 jersey.

I have intentions to buy his NBA jersey when the season starts regardless of where he ends up. IF that happens to be the Cavs what does this say about me in the public eye??

Surely wouldn't be that stupid, its not like hes got a history of being 100% durable. Another knee issue like last year and he loses $$$ straight up.
MORON!

What happened to these S&T rumours to LA involving Randle?

Nothing i imagine. Randle cant be traded for 2 weeks as he signed his rookie deal. I imagine there would need to be matching salary shipped as well? Not too sure on the regs on sign and trades, but i would imagine the guys they have just signed would be ineligible for 30 days?

may i present to you the black joe alexander

I prefer to think of him as a lighter version of Gerald Green. Athletic, thick and likely to come good at his fourth team.

I prefer to think of him as a lighter version of Gerald Green. Athletic, thick and likely to come good at his fourth team.
Too many fingers for Gerald Green.

I'm beginning to think this Bledsoe scenario is as much as not letting Rich Paul get a big commission due to the LeBron antics, as the stance they are taking. Phoenix knew things might be tricky which makes the Thomas signing even better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back