The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

coach Brooks says westbrook is the best PG in the league.

let's look at those who may have something to say about this

rose (if healthy)
irving
wall
nash
paul
chalmers

Ahem Dragic ahem.

Ahem Dragic ahem.

Not an All-Star.

Anyone keen to join a fantasy league for the season?

We have a spot (or 3) on the go. Looking to get the draft started in the next couple of days. Come join me, DangerSloane, Pricey, nbaman and Jimmy amongst others

Doesn't Shane Mead enjoy the occasional fantasy league?

davebatista01.jpg

Nor is Chalmers. Besides everyone knows MIP is greater than All Star status. #youtherealmip

Preaching to the choir brutha (see sig below). That day when Sarver signed him in the car-park while Lance Blanks was upstairs negotiating with Raymond freaking Felton will forever be your sliding doors moment.

Also would have accepted Most Viscous Dragon and Most Valuable Slovenian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preaching to the choir brutha (see sig below). That day when Sarver signed him in the car-park while Lance Blanks was upstairs negotiating with Raymond freaking Felton will forever be your sliding doors moment.

Also would have accepted Most Viscous Dragon and Most Valuable Slovenian.

To be fair, I think Lance was giving Sugar Ray a Man vs Food like challenge.

Durant Admits He Can't Palm NBA Basketball

Kevin Durant insisted that he cannot palm an NBA basketball.

Durant said he can palm high school and college basketballs but not the pro ball.

This is possibly the most staggering revelation of the off season. I demand he return the MVP immediately. I don't want some non-palmer being touted as a great player.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/b...est-ever-centres/story-fni2u9cl-1227078366136

Peter 10 hours ago
The reporting on basketball through HS/FoxSports is continually embarrassing. At no point did Steve Kerr say that Bogut is one of the greatest centres ever. He said he is one of the best ever at passing the ball - a fairly minor yet valuable skill in terms of ranking the 'greatest ever'. A bit like saying that a fast bowler is one of the best ever at catching in cricket. A valuable skill, but hardly a key factor when ranking the best ever fast bowlers.

Kerr obviously values Bogut for what he brings to the table, as he should, yet even Bogut himself would not rank himself alongside Shaq et al in the conversation about the best ever. Let's not let our Aussie bias cloud our judgement.

MIck 9 hours ago
Peter too true Peter - some of the pieces that are put in this paper are hardly worth the bandwidth

FWIW thats not me in the comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back