The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The Minnesota Timberwolves are shopping forward Chase Budinger in trade talks, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Among talks with several teams, the Detroit Pistons and Houston Rockets have shown an interest, league sources said.

Houston is reluctant to take on the $5 million player option Budinger’s deal has in 2015-16, as are the Pistons, sources said. Nevertheless, the Pistons are taking a long look at Budinger and considering the possibility of making a deal. No trade is considered imminent for Budinger.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--timberwolves-shopping-forward-chase-budinger-164257155.html

That Rapaport guy is so bitter and twisted from being a Knicks fan.

Kinda funny.

Happy that Vincent Chase & Primetime Pricey are mentally stronger and can cope better.

Questions for our panel of experts for the upcoming season...

Number of games Bogut plays?

Number of games Cavs win?

Number of ppg that Love scores as a number 2?

Number of wins for the 76ers?

Estimated stats for Exum this year?

Who ends up with the 9th seed in the West and how many games do they win?

8.4ppg 5.6apg 5.2rpg

Houston 47

The Minnesota Timberwolves are shopping forward Chase Budinger in trade talks, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Among talks with several teams, the Detroit Pistons and Houston Rockets have shown an interest, league sources said.

Houston is reluctant to take on the $5 million player option Budinger’s deal has in 2015-16, as are the Pistons, sources said. Nevertheless, the Pistons are taking a long look at Budinger and considering the possibility of making a deal. No trade is considered imminent for Budinger.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--timberwolves-shopping-forward-chase-budinger-164257155.html

The chase for Chase.

Never really been able to string a decent stretch of games together

In reference to this i presume?

Was on FT to promote that, but was more in reference to the general whingy butt---hurt tone of everything that came out of his mouth while on FT.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Checked out the Lakers Jazz game today; Dante Exum looked impressive, 13 points and 6 assists playing off the bench. By far his best game of the pre-season so far.

But it was against the Lakers, who have simultaneously forgotten how to play defense and shoot three pointers. Admittely there are injuries, but it's looking ugly for their season.

Fear The Knicks

Quincy Acy has emerged as the leading candidate to start at power forward for the New York Knicks.

Acy gives the Knicks more defense at the position than Amar'e Stoudemire or Andrea Bargnani would provide.

Well at least Fisher is Captain Obvious, so that's a positive and a first for the Knicks.

Although fear not, Amare getting healthier.........

Amar'e Stoudemire has been taking baths in red wine at a spa to help his body rejuvenate.

"The red wine bath is very important to me because it allows me to create more circulation in my red blood cells," Stoudemire said after completing a three-hour practice with the New York Knicks on Thursday. "Plus, it's very hot, so it's like a hot tub. But it's also the red wine ... just kind of soothes the body."

Surely he can't take one of those on gameday? Only Artest was allowed to play drunk.

Checked out the Lakers Jazz game today; Dante Exum looked impressive, 13 points and 6 assists playing off the bench. By far his best game of the pre-season so far.

But it was against the Lakers, who have simultaneously forgotten how to play defense and shoot three pointers. Admittely there are injuries, but it's looking ugly for their season.

said it right there

Damn.

Embiid's younger brother died in Africa. Brett Brown, Hinkie, Moute all headed over there. No Brown tonight for the game against the Cs.

I believe this is called doubling down on a draft risk. A big man with a knee injury and just a sprinkle of Ebola.

I hope everyone has their perimeter defence squared away because the Hawks have a LOT of shooters now. Basically the entire roster except Elton Brand will launch when they are open.

Surely he can't take one of those on gameday? Only Artest was allowed to play drunk.
Are you sure that wasn't metta world peace or perhaps it was Panda Friend that was allowed to play drunk :p

OK Byron lay off the sauce mate

rayallen01.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back