The Official "Is It OK To Laugh At The 76ers?" Week 4 Thread

Would you have shirtfronted Vladimir Putin at this week's G20 Summit?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • You bet you are, you bet I am

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Eh, I think that's the last thing they need to do. Having a big strong centre who can rebound and score in the paint is invaluable for them. Just gives them something consistent to lean on. I don't think just because a young guy plays well off the bench that you need to trade the guy in front of him. They've got zero big man depth behind those two, so I'd try and keep that tandem together as long as I could.

Trouble is they dont work together that well IMO.

Eh, I think that's the last thing they need to do. Having a big strong centre who can rebound and score in the paint is invaluable for them. Just gives them something consistent to lean on. I don't think just because a young guy plays well off the bench that you need to trade the guy in front of him. They've got zero big man depth behind those two, so I'd try and keep that tandem together as long as I could.

Oh i agree. I just dont think Pek suits their gamestyle going forward. If they get an offer that allows them to build the squad towards then they have to look at it.

A guy like (and these are just names, not actual players they should target) a Sanders or Jordan would be a much better fit for a run and gun offense.

Maybe Robin Lopez would be a decent option for them going forward?

Um... Miami.... what happened?
We literally have no facilitator at the moment lmao. No one can get the ball to Bosh in his spots so he has to try create for himself. Deng is similar. Looked great with Wade. Looks hopeless without him. Then there is the injuries to the bigs. No McBob or Hamilton and Andersen is playing injured because we have no one. It's quite laughable at the moment. :D

We literally have no facilitator at the moment lmao. No one can get the ball to Bosh in his spots so he has to try create for himself. Deng is similar. Looked great with Wade. Looks hopeless without him. Then there is the injuries to the bigs. No McBob or Hamilton and Andersen is playing injured because we have no one. It's quite laughable at the moment. :D

But you have a top 5 point guard?

Also.... Granger is injured.... who could have foreseen this....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seems like both teams are aiming for the worst game of the year honours going by the shooting percentages

lets just say id rather watch the lakers vs the 76ers

What is actually happening, im at work so i have no audio :straining::oops:

Bev is being a dick as per usual, then Brooks came charging on the floor.

A tech to Telfair only for a push off the ball

How does a coach come chargin ont he floor and not get T'd up?

Back