The Official NBA Week 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Pretty decent line up this week.
Most notably
Heat @ Okc Will LeBrone outperform the clutch SF?
Philly @ San Antonio The battle of the young upcoming guys against the crafty Vets
Some good games mid week but the best stuff is on Friday
Dallas @ Miami Last time the Mavs played in Miami they became champs and Chris Bosh collapsed like a bitch.
OKC @ LAL Will Kobe try and carry the Fakers to a win? Or will he decide to pass it to Bynum and co?

Should be a good week brahs. I also feel the weekly threads lack Upton these days.

kate-upton-skullcandy-0312-%20%280%29.jpg

Denver will miss the playoffs, bookmark it. A part of me doesn't even want to, because we will just get destroyed, until they learn how to play some sort of defense. I've never seen so many teams shoot such a high % from the field/3 pt line.

If McGee doesn't start over Mozgov I won't even bother watching anymore. Lawson embarrassed by Ridnour as well :eek:

We did miss Gallo today, he's a good match up for Love. Has the quickness and the height to at least contest. Afflalo let his team-mates down by losing his tempter against Utah and getting suspended. And for the love of god please get rid of Miller. I'd even rather Fisher, yes Fisher :rolleyes: The way he plays just pisses me off completely, should have packaged him & Brewer up and gotten a half decent player.

Tomorrow against the Bulls should be interesting, tipping the Bulls by about 30.

Denver will miss the playoffs, bookmark it. A part of me doesn't even want to, because we will just get destroyed, until they learn how to play some sort of defense. I've never seen so many teams shoot such a high % from the field/3 pt line.

If McGee doesn't start over Mozgov I won't even bother watching anymore. Lawson embarrassed by Ridnour as well :eek:

We did miss Gallo today, he's a good match up for Love. Has the quickness and the height to at least contest. Afflalo let his team-mates down by losing his tempter against Utah and getting suspended. And for the love of god please get rid of Miller. I'd even rather Fisher, yes Fisher :rolleyes: The way he plays just pisses me off completely, should have packaged him & Brewer up and gotten a half decent player.

Tomorrow against the Bulls should be interesting, tipping the Bulls by about 30.

1) u mad?
2) miller has turned into denvers no 1 enemy
3) your thoughts on the melo trade now?
4) thoughts on knicks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting tidbit on the Thunder/Heat game. Thunder have 2 players aquired through free agency. Miami have 10

1) u mad?
2) miller has turned into denvers no 1 enemy
3) your thoughts on the melo trade now?
4) thoughts on knicks?

1) Nup, disappointed.
2) He has, He's a good player but I just don't think he suites our playing style
3) Denver won it, even knicks fans know it. If Gallo can get himself 100% Denver will make playoffs. Chandler is a star whilst Mozgov is still developing.
4) Like Denver, if they make the Playoffs, they'll get smashed anyway. There only chance is 8th seed IMO, and Chicago will sweep them just like Boston did last post-season.

What to you gais think about what Jeff VG just said:

He hates the buyouts after the trade deadline. Says it changes the balance of teams too much.

eg. Old wet fish to OKC, Ronny Dreadlock to Heat.

Heat have a seriously unbelievable defensive team and Ronny just adds to that.

3) Denver won it, even knicks fans know it. If Gallo can get himself 100% Denver will make playoffs. Chandler is a star whilst Mozgov is still developing.

Chandler a star? lol. Come on.
No one can say they won the trade, not at the moment. Knicks gave up a lot but are they better for it? of course. They upgraded in a few positions and without doing that deal they wouldnt have been able to get Tyson Chandler by using the amnesty on Billups aquired in the trade.

Also top 2 MVP candidates going up against each other right now....

bynum doesnt play till later.

1) Nup, disappointed.
2) He has, He's a good player but I just don't think he suites our playing style
4) Like Denver, if they make the Playoffs, they'll get smashed anyway. There only chance is 8th seed IMO, and Chicago will sweep them just like Boston did last post-season.

i like dre mill. i think you guys are being unfair on him.

Chandler a star? lol. Come on.
No one can say they won the trade, not at the moment. Knicks gave up a lot but are they better for it? of course. They upgraded in a few positions and without doing that deal they wouldnt have been able to get Tyson Chandler by using the amnesty on Billups aquired in the trade.

179341_o.gif

Triple OT in Atlanta, Harris very unlucky to miss the game winner after Joe Johnson tied it with a 3 with 7 secs left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back