The Official RamPAIGE Fanzone Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

"Ms Cardona herself, who produced the bulk of Footy Prophet’s coverage of the 2015 National AFL Draft, will continue in this role during 2016 and beyond as one of the finest AFL Draft Analysts"

ROTFFLMFAO!!!! OMG that's too much LOL.

LOL her 2015 phantom draft is possibly the worst one I've seen. Nowhere near it with so many picks.

http://footyprophet.com/paiges-phantom-draft-edition-one/

To be fair that was done before the combine and trade period. Rioli for example was one who smashed the combine and went up in all phantom drafts and real selectors eyes.

Phantom drafts are pretty much built to be incorrect too. There's no way someone who isn't paid full time to watch these kids (as well as not getting to talk to coaches and getting analysis of other teams list management by your strategists etc) can possibly be accurate all the way down. It's just a herd of sheep - Emma Quayle writes up such and such is looking good, next week every phantom draft has such and such top 15.

Her lying about her SC rank is still hilarious of course though.

"Ms Cardona herself, who produced the bulk of Footy Prophet’s coverage of the 2015 National AFL Draft, will continue in this role during 2016 and beyond as one of the finest AFL Draft Analysts"

ROTFFLMFAO!!!! OMG that's too much LOL.
With my first pick, I pick. Jobe Watson.
He really killed it for me in SC finals last year.

To be fair that was done before the combine and trade period. Rioli for example was one who smashed the combine and went up in all phantom drafts and real selectors eyes.

Phantom drafts are pretty much built to be incorrect too. There's no way someone who isn't paid full time to watch these kids (as well as not getting to talk to coaches and getting analysis of other teams list management by your strategists etc) can possibly be accurate all the way down. It's just a herd of sheep - Emma Quayle writes up such and such is looking good, next week every phantom draft has such and such top 15.

If she doesn't watch the draftees what's the point of analysing it then, I might as well put the draftees names on my dogs biscuits and let her choose the order.:drunk:

If she doesn't watch the draftees what's the point of analysing it then, I might as well put the draftees names on my dogs biscuits and let her choose the order.:drunk:

If you got paid for it, you would make up s**t too.

But I meant she wouldn't be able to watch all the players - probably had a decent idea of Vic Metro, or Vic Country, but I doubt she (and anyone who isn't paid full time to do so) would nail the WA kids, or know which kids are going to make the big time from Tassie etc. Just like 90% of people who do phantom drafts.

Knightmare from BF goes really close most years.

Looks like Footy Prophet have acquired “Fantasy Football Giant” SuperCoach Paige. Im not sure what they had to give up but are rumors are a mouldy sandwich got the job done.

http://footyprophet.com/footy-prophet-acquires-supercoach-paige/

The mouldy sandwich should have cost $500 with the Paige brand as the steak knives. A small price to pay for "...the most prominent SuperCoach content based platform in Australia".

If I was Footy Prophet I'd strip out all the assets (Paige and cronies), replace them with a random number generator, charge $10 a week to subscribe and float it on the stockmarket. People who follow the Paige brand are surely ripe for the picking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knightmare from BF goes really close most years.

I like reading them every now and again but I also like looking at them after the draft laughing. He had Reece McKenzie going at 5, he went at 77.
Still happy that the Tiges got him but it's crazy to think how they can be so far off sometimes after they nail a heap of the others.

I like reading them every now and again but I also like looking at them after the draft laughing. He had Reece McKenzie going at 5, he went at 77.
Still happy that the Tiges got him but it's crazy to think how they can be so far off sometimes after they nail a heap of the others.

That must have been a very early version.

I cannot believe somebody bought her out. They must be more stupid than she is.

All they did that was accurate was post live scores at every break. I can do that with my Supercoach Gold membership.

Why are people so dumb!!?!??!?!?

I'd say they get a bit of advertising revenue that could make it worthwhile?

"It currently boasts the largest social media following in the Australian fantasy sports market."

http://footyprophet.com/footy-prophet-acquires-supercoach-paige/

The mouldy sandwich should have cost $500 with the Paige brand as the steak knives. A small price to pay for "...the most prominent SuperCoach content based platform in Australia".

If I was Footy Prophet I'd strip out all the assets (Paige and cronies), replace them with a random number generator, charge $10 a week to subscribe and float it on the stockmarket. People who follow the Paige brand are surely ripe for the picking.

See: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/chrisco-hampers-who-in-their-right-mind-buys-them.981322/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back