Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see this spoken about anywhere, so sorry if it has. Just wondering has anyone heard what the go is with ISC using the monogram New Era has the rights to?
I reckon we've bought the rights back.
There's no way (I don't think so anyway) ISC could've produced the jacket without the rights anyway.

Just had another pleasant visit to the Port store.

Saw Timmy G taking out some boxes. His chin is looking extra sharp.

Got myself a nice soft shell jacket. Got a medium so it's as tight as tight can be. Very happy with the forced slim fit. I tried one of those V hoodies on and I was a small in that one which is weird. I did try the varsity top on and I'm liking it. Just a bit to heavy and a bit puffy aroundt he mid section.

Something that has probably been talked about. That nice logo that someone made on bigfooty It's a round one with the PA monogram in the middle. Looks like there's a top with that logo or close to on it. I'd post a pic but I'm on my phone.

Last edited:
02 9900 6222 thats the number if anyone has issues with the online store.After 6 emails,3 phone calls and what not with this out sourcing mob they are sending me the proper cap and don't have to send the wrong one back.I demanded to speak to the manager of the mob and they solved my issue quick smart.They are a pain to deal with if you don't get a manager though and surely the club has to walk away from this mob they a disgrace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427800286.169453.jpg

And why don't we sell these funny little hats and knickerbocker shorts?!?!

Because some things just don't age or translate well into current times. As has been explained to you time and time again, the current PA monogram not only looks aesthetically pleasing on club merchandise, it's popular as hell and sells by the truckload. Your "official" monogram (that was last used before electricity) would sit on the shelves and be largely ignored. And after all, what's the ultimate idea behind producing club merchandise? To sell? Or to make some pedantic point over?

This...

119870_21ab009c9524603eb61fc0286bdfecbb.jpg

... is just the Olden Days version of this ...

75752_4631cad1bac603c05ae8311d305477e6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back