Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top one's a computer generated drawing. Men's and kids are exactly the same design.
I realise it's a drawing, what I mean is that the Teal/White stripes take up a massive portion of the jumper while the Kid's design just has thin stripes, looks a lot better in my opinion .

Also the materiel they chose for the jackets looks pretty bad

I realise it's a drawing, what I mean is that the Teal/White stripes take up a massive portion of the jumper while the Kid's design just has thin stripes, looks a lot better in my opinion .

Also the materiel they chose for the jackets looks pretty bad

I think you'll find the drawing is just a fairly crude effort to give a general idea of the design. I've seen this in men's, women's and kid's and they all have exactly the same design.

That sucks.
None of the Winter range really appeals to me, more basic black hoodies are needed with a simple small white PAFC stitched on the left chest or something.

How the **** am I supposed to sing 'see my vest' when I don't have a ******* vest?

Get your s**t together, port store.
Is it made of real gorilla chest?

Better ring up and find out finbarr.

I used to spend way too much money online at the port store. It's not getting another dollar from me until I get my order from November! I can't believe how it's being run at the moment, it's a shambles and embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to spend way too much money online at the port store. It's not getting another dollar from me until I get my order from November! I can't believe how it's being run at the moment, it's a shambles and embarrassing.

From November?!

ybBuH.jpg

If someone grabs a vest, can they post pics pls? The Port Store could really use some pics with models.

If someone grabs a vest, can they post pics pls? The Port Store could really use some pics with models.

went to the port store today, they have some new stock in, including the vest, coaches jacket, varsity type jacket, and training top (They had the vests in kids sizes as well)

there was some new era beanies in there which i think are new, i certainly have not seen them before

store was ticking over today, would have been at least 20 people in the store whilst I was in there.

took some quick pics

upload_2015-3-28_14-20-29.png

upload_2015-3-28_14-21-6.png

upload_2015-3-28_14-21-20.png

upload_2015-3-28_14-21-40.png

upload_2015-3-28_14-22-3.png

The only problem with it is the teal stroke on the monogram, a minor problem. Also the Power logo on the sleeves again (was it the maggies logo last time?)

lol - I didn't even notice those two things. Now it looks horrendous.

#cheersdylan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back