Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure it is coming through on the photo, the top half of the varsity jacket is padded / quilted, it is made by isc, not sure if the other one was.

Ordered one on Tuesday night,that cap is is a beauty I reckon.What are the delivery times like from the online store?
4 months to indefinite if the bloke on the last page is anything to go by.

The EF PB jumper I ordered took a little under a week last Oct but that was before outsourcing.

4 months to indefinite if the bloke on the last page is anything to go by.

The EF PB jumper I ordered took a little under a week last Oct but that was before outsourcing.

Now that's appalling.No excuse for some poor guy ordering something and still waiting for it out sourced or not.

118930_ac0f192002ef318521656384d221ac72.png

118933_fa68c95265f08907de25b22a51e6bcc0.png

448.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see New Era have finally released some Port Adelaide beanies. The golden goose will be a black 'PA' beanie with this design however.

new-era-licence-cuffed-beanie-blau-weiss-1350-zoom-0.jpg

not sure it is coming through on the photo, the top half of the varsity jacket is padded / quilted, it is made by isc, not sure if the other one was.

I can't see this spoken about anywhere, so sorry if it has. Just wondering has anyone heard what the go is with ISC using the monogram New Era has the rights to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back