The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone here every been left money from a deceased relative? We hadn't spoken to my Grandmother for about 17 years, she passed away a month or 2 ago, the old man got a letter from the solicitor on Friday requesting mine and my brothers bank details as we had been left some cash...

I assume if its gotten to this stage then it shouldn't take long for us to get the money but have no idea how it all works or if anything else is required.
Certainly a nice suprise coming up to christmas...

Anyone here every been left money from a deceased relative? We hadn't spoken to my Grandmother for about 17 years, she passed away a month or 2 ago, the old man got a letter from the solicitor on Friday requesting mine and my brothers bank details as we had been left some cash...

I assume if its gotten to this stage then it shouldn't take long for us to get the money but have no idea how it all works or if anything else is required.
Certainly a nice suprise coming up to christmas...

Maybe it's the total amount of like $5.50c. Just to say "shove it" for not talking to me all those years. :p

Srsly, good stuff. Hope it's a tidy little sum for yas.

Maybe it's the total amount of like $5.50c. Just to say "shove it" for not talking to me all those years. :p

Srsly, good stuff. Hope it's a tidy little sum for yas.
I know what it is, and it's a nice surprise considering we didn't expect anything.

I was really just wondering how long all this stuff normally took. As I said I assume if they were requesting bank details it was good to go

Why do people not follow the speed limit in roadworks?

I will never know. Was following the 60km/h road works limit in the regular 80km/h zone, I was the only one.
Sucks to be me when I had to merge, and ****wit behind me, now right beside me wouldnt let me in.

Proceeded to give him the bird, he gave me the bird, I gave him another bird. Was a great way to start the day. arsehole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question
Last week I had 'rookie' underneath my username now I am a 'team captain'. Why is that?
Get 21,435 and you too can be a Fresh Swift.

Answer the question with another question.

Ask them why they are interested in marketing/sales. * it, you interview them.

I will never know. Was following the 60km/h road works limit in the regular 80km/h zone, I was the only one.
Sucks to be me when I had to merge, and ****wit behind me, now right beside me wouldnt let me in.

Proceeded to give him the bird, he gave me the bird, I gave him another bird. Was a great way to start the day. arsehole.
Speaking of merging I let in about 5 cars + a truck today on the way home because people ignore the warnings that the left hand lane just past Furlong Rd exit is blocked. ******* arseholes.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back