Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do worry at times about the amount of gambling talk on the station. obviously with horse racing it's a key component. in addition, there are sponsorship requirements for the station and $ coming from these betting agencies. all understood.
For the station to survive they need ads. What is their biggest source of ad revenue? Betting agencies.

Online sports gambling is a big problem in this country. It flies under the radar and doesn't get much discussion. But it's a problem.

A catch 22. I love the station and want it around. But I also wish they were able to raise ad revenue from sources outside of betting agencies.

For the station to survive they need ads. What is their biggest source of ad revenue? Betting agencies.

Online sports gambling is a big problem in this country. It flies under the radar and doesn't get much discussion. But it's a problem.

A catch 22. I love the station and want it around. But I also wish they were able to raise ad revenue from sources outside of betting agencies.

May not be attractive but what about spruiking consistently local leagues?

Jeez, they farkin overdo the betting "segments" (ads, obviously) with Matthew Campbell, don't they?! Ugh!
I reckon heard him at least 4 times today

I reckon it sails very closely to the line that saw Tom Waterhouse booted from Channel 9, especially when Campbell is on with Finey at "off peak" times and they have extended footy discussions.

now i love KB. an icon of the game and club. i used to play tennis with his son rhett, and his daughter breanna is one of the most beautiful women on the planet.

it seems he is beginning to repeat himself especially in opening statements to an upcoming interview. today he interviewed frank pinnissi (storm heavy hitter). introduced segment by saying the storm lost to newcastle, made worse in that storm would have gone top 4 had they won. but they went down, which wasnt good because they would've gone top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tim watson categorically stated that he doesnt like spin or rhetoric. he wants the truth. hope he takes the witness stand and tells all what he knows. i reckon he'd have some good evidence.

feel for the bloke, most conflicted person of the past 1.5 years.

maher firmly on essendons side now after rather aggressively discussing wilson and p smiths stance.

gazey - if you are reading this please note that not everyone is "the great man"

NZA0htE0_400x400.jpeg
Limited knowledge of all things sporting???? Are you on drugs? Surely you are talking about Mark Allen or Andrew Gaze. I love Shano and he pssesses an intimate knowledge of most sports, especially AFL, Cricket and NFL. Give me him any day of the week.

I am so sick of Harford and his crap music steadily playing in the background before a break. Almost always interrupts someone. i also hate it when his producer manages to fit in 3 breaks in the last 15 minutes of the hour. poor programming from SEN. They wonder why their ratings are down

Limited knowledge of all things sporting???? Are you on drugs? Surely you are talking about Mark Allen or Andrew Gaze. I love Shano and he pssesses an intimate knowledge of most sports, especially AFL, Cricket and NFL. Give me him any day of the week.

um what DocklandsDan ?

I am unsure what Shane Donoghue adds to any program ? Appears to have a limited knowledge of anything sporting. What's his claim to fame?

You obviously don't listen to him much if you think Shane Donoghue has limited sporting knowledge. I would say he knows more about sport than the rest of the ANA crew combined.

well this is awkward. it seems you in your fit of rage did not comprehend all related posts in this thread. i have presented them to you above.

your attacks on me were unwarranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back