Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us a spell
The unmade bed ( Hirds media manager, Robbo) wants Minson as captain !
Just wow !!!maybe have him as coach as well! Back to writing fluff soft crap articles unmade bed.

Give us a spell
The unmade bed ( Hirds media manager, Robbo) wants Minson as captain !
Just wow !!!maybe have him as coach as well! Back to writing fluff soft crap articles unmade bed.
You've been going on and on and on and on and on about Robbo and Hird. Give us a spell

Wonder who those two likes follow.
Essendon's drug fiasco is a major story
I know some don't want to hear it, but Your obsession with the A- league and those reporting on it is obsessive.

Aside from mispronouncing it as intro spection,was Marko taking the piss that he had no idea what it means?
He acted as though he'd never heard the word before when he read it in a press release about 5 minutes ago!

What I don't understand is why Marko is the host/anchorman of that programme when The Ox is clearly the better presenter :confused:

Listening to Gazey earlier talking about the Anstee sacking, it struck me again what a ripper bloke he is. He's much better as the third banana/special guest though, co-hosting is not his forté at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I don't understand is why Marko is the host/anchorman of that programme when The Ox is clearly the better presenter :confused:

Listening to Gazey earlier talking about the Anstee sacking, it struck me again what a ripper bloke he is. He's much better as the third banana/special guest though, co-hosting is not his forté at all.

you are teh second poster today who has mispelt Anstey

you are teh second poster today who has mispelt Anstey
Notwithstanding your continual refusal to both capitalise the first letter in a sentence and place full stops where appropriate, the irony in misspelling misspelt above certainly brings a smile to my face.

With Michael Voss leaving SEN, I hope they don't replace him with anyone on Crunch Time - Huddo, Robbo and Derm are a perfect team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back