Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the **** is Robbo to have a go at the RL ceo? Bourboun Bec has only been paying out on him because she's mated with David Gallop.

the part when robbo said "i just have to bring it back to afl" left me perplexed.

Unsurprisingly ratings a little down post AFL season.

OVERALL: 4.7 (-0.8)
MG: 4.1 (-0.1)
KB: 5.3 (-2.0)
Harf: 4.3 (-0.8)
RUN HOME: 5.3 (-0.7)
EVENINGS: 5.3 (no change)
Weekend: 3.8 (-0.9)
http://www.radiotoday.com.au/media/images/Melbourne714.JPG

Ha. Tom Elliot dropped 2 whole points (he's kinda boring; I preferred Darren Hunch), but 3aw dropped a bit across all slots. Going by the fickle nature of radio ratings -- especially when it comes to the higher-rating 3aw and the ABC -- they will most likely be up again on the next survey.

I doubt anyone's interested, but I just found this link with every Melbourne survey going back to the end of 2011 :p
http://www.radiotoday.com.au/surveys/2012-02-09-06-18-11/melbourne.html

(I'm just amusing myself :D). Here's SEN's overall Mon to Fri ratings since the start of 2012:

2012:
3.1, 3.9, 5.1, 4.7, 4.6, 4.7, 4.5, 4.6
2013:
4.2, 4.3, 4.6, 4.8, 4.4, 4.7, 5.9, 5.1
2014:
3.1, 3.7, 4.3, 4.7, 5.5, 5.5, 4.7

Last edited:

Anyone interested in forming a consortium to put a contract out on Gran,Auntie Jess and Nick?!

Have you noticed Gran is also in the ad about the retirement village? (The one where they have bowls and book group before lunch then the pictures in the afternoon before the village dinner)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, a cuppla not bad stories from Marko. What joke Texas Tech was. They gave him an A for American History, without having to go to classes or do any work
haha yeah that was a good story. It's always rumoured student athletes get away with things.

Ha, a cuppla not bad stories from Marko. What joke Texas Tech was. They gave him an A for American History, without having to go to classes or do any work

I actually love hearing Marko's stories about his golfing days. Also like hearing him talk golf on Chasing Birdies etc. (just don't like him as a host on TRH).

I actually love hearing Marko's stories about his golfing days. Also like hearing him talk golf on Chasing Birdies etc. (just don't like him as a host on TRH).
Yeah. Something I've noticed: some people sound almost like geniuses when they're talking about their profession or favourite "thing", but sound like yobbos when they're talking about anything else. Maybe this rings true for Marko.

When I was young I knew a guy who I thought was a bit dumb, but he wasn't a bad guy and good company, so we hung out with him a bit. One day I heard him talking "shop" with someone, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He suddenly went from being a "fun dickhead" to sounding like a CEO. :p It taught me a lesson.

Anyway, I don't mind Marko at all. It doesn't bother me that he's not the full-book on anything other than golf and a bit of footy.

In fact, I like all the main presenters; they're all ten times better than farkin Doran, Matt Thompson, and that farkwit try-hard Shane McInnes on 3aw. Uggh, I can't believe than idiot is on air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back