Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reality is that womens tennis is boring....and annoying....... but the grunts and groans is what puts me off the most.

...and like it or not fellas, Rita is right again. Womens sport in general is not as interesting. Rarely watch any of it.

Brett Phillips is a true professional at everything he does imo.

agree, bp is excellent. as for womens sport in general being a boring event....well women shouldnt play sport period.

The World Cup has been great its is much more attacking and the women don't seem to dive and sook either

wish the men would act more responsibly in that manner. your observation makes them look terrible

Been trying to convince you guys and girls for over a year that the RSN Breakfast show is much better than SEN. Knowledgeable presenters who ask good and relevant questions and who cover a wide range of sports. Each day features an interview with a participant from a minor sport.

to prevent my ears from bleeding this morning i listened to RSN where hosts were interviewing danny tiatto. for a good 15 minutes! they spoke about his life, career in england and here in australia. fascinating, well asked questions, short and sharp. allowed the guest to bring his story to you in a detailed manner.

Anyone else had issues listening online yesterday and today.
Yes and there's been issues off and on on the TuneIn app for a few months now.

I'd say it's about 50/50 as to whether it works when I try and stream, you would think that a radio station would have it as their number 1 priority to have a functioning audio stream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to The Coaches Box particularly today, with Malthouse having another go at it.

I'm not. Good idea for a segment but what's the point if you are getting the same coaches in all the time? This is the I think the third time Mick has been on and he's not even a coach anymore! Of all the coaches he is the last one I ever want to listen to.

I'm not. Good idea for a segment but what's the point if you are getting the same coaches in all the time? This is the I think the third time Mick has been on and he's not even a coach anymore! Of all the coaches he is the last one I ever want to listen to.
Yes. But now is the first time after he got sacked.

Mystified as to why he was going to be on......the segment is for Coaches, as in current..........Malthouse is not a coach anymore, so therefor does not qualify for that segment. If they want to have him on for an in-depth, do it on another show, at another time.

I'm just not interested in anything Malthouse has to say anyway, so wouldn't listen..

As for the segment, I'm waiting for an interstate coach (mine would be good!) surely wouldn't take much effort to organize when any of them are playing here.....even if it has to be pre-recorded.

I'm pretty sure (I didn't actually hear it at the time but remember hearing promos that week) that Leppitsch was on a few weeks ago...

how long as coaches segment been on for? there are only 17 coaches/weeks.

Just listening to 3aw footy. Billy from West Heidelberg rang up in fine form.
Haven't heard him in ages. Does he still ring Sen?
Still barracking for Richmond. Fired up about the Franklin bump.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back