Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must mean I'm going insane. At work we (unfortunately) have Gold 104 on in the store and the song from Harf Time comes on, here we go for one more time...

It gets to the particular part in the song and in my head I'm thinking "For the Foton Tunland Ute...." :D

Gold 104.3 FTW.

Also, along the same lines, whenever I hear INXS - Devil Inside (BTW, Harf Time intro is Boom Crash Opera - Dancing in The Storm and was covered for an ad a few years ago but can't remember which one,) I can't help but think "on 1116 SEN, Evening's With Finey.

For Alan Mance call 1800 Alan Mance."

THE DEVIL INSIDE!

Gold 104.3 FTW.

Also, along the same lines, whenever I hear INXS - Devil Inside (BTW, Harf Time intro is Boom Crash Opera - Dancing in The Storm and was covered for an ad a few years ago but can't remember which one,) I can't help but think "on 1116 SEN, Evening's With Finey.

For Alan Mance call 1800 Alan Mance."

THE DEVIL INSIDE!

Used to love the "Kick" intro on Finey's Final Siren many moons ago.

Who recalls Beva after dark? I still don't know why they gave him the arse, I do love Finey each and every night though – as Harf would say "never ever forget Finey" * there are some cliches on this station!!

Finey is made out to be far more important than he really is.

That "never ever forget Finey" is very annoying. Sick of hearing it.
You don't like him , so don't listen. I can't stand OX or Marko, so I don't listen, its not hard. So never forget Finey

Last edited:
Used to love the "Kick" intro on Finey's Final Siren many moons ago.

Who recalls Beva after dark? I still don't know why they gave him the arse, I do love Finey each and every night though – as Harf would say "never ever forget Finey" **** there are some cliches on this station!!

kick is still used on fineys show if I RC.

They just went to Smokey Dawson. He sounded like he was so bored that I thought he was going to fall asleep during his own monologue.

Last edited:
I think you'll find he was actually referring to Mark Fine.

Mark from St Kilda is an idiot. (not Finey)

There is a mark who regularly calls RSN - Has good info about StKilda - of course he may call SEN.

Smokey is like Geoff Poulter - Old which causes them to be slow on the uptake - neither are suited on radio - Greg Miles is the same with his race-calling - Getting old and when callers get to 55 they go off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in reference to shitney fc coach graham arnolds complaining, gaze mused "like rubbing glass together"/

wut?
Yeah I heard that this morning and it had me beat. I love Muscat though, when they're asking about that old fool Arnold he just starts giggling.

Wow a few big changes!

Leach and Ox reuniting for the breakfast program.

Andy Maher hosting new show called 'The Lunch Break' between 12 and 3pm.

Harf replacing Ox and working with Marko for The Run Home.

Wow a few big changes!

Leach and Ox reuniting for the breakfast program.

Andy Maher hosting new show called 'The Lunch Break' between 12 and 3pm.

Harf replacing Ox and working with Marko for The Run Home.
Is that for sure. That means MG is off my dial and if true OX will have to be leaving home at 4am

I suppose they've gotta try something with Morning Glory, coz the ratings are a bit s**t, and that's when advertisers pay the biggest dough.
I remember reading some outrageous figure of what the 3aw breakfast show got for ads per hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back