Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me awhile to get the message from the top caption
Zj8vmng.jpg

dun get it

Kind of not a swastika - the way it is printed on the rug is more resembling a peace symbol.

Looking through HawkTalk (Hawks members magazine) there is an ad for Hodgestone Finance which is made up of Luke Hodge and ex Hawk Daniel Elstone. As much as I like Hodgey, not sure I'd want him in charge of my property investment or financing needs. Wouldn't have thought he'd have the background for that
http://hodgestonefinance.com.au/home-loans/about-us/

I'm obsessed - I read that as big footy :$
Funny thing is, the day before, on Monday, I was in class and looking at Bigfooty. The girl sitting next to me said "Oh! That says Bigfooty. I thought it said 'Big Booty'. I thought, classic TheFreshBanana"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking through HawkTalk (Hawks members magazine) there is an ad for Hodgestone Finance which is made up of Luke Hodge and ex Hawk Daniel Elstone. As much as I like Hodgey, not sure I'd want him in charge of my property investment or financing needs. Wouldn't have thought he'd have the background for that
http://hodgestonefinance.com.au/home-loans/about-us/

I'm sure he is shattered that he won't be getting your money
Chances are he is the main backer and that the important stuff is left to those in the know

I'm sure he is shattered that he won't be getting your money
Chances are he is the main backer and that the important stuff is left to those in the know
Major shareholders in big construction companies are the people who do the construction work right?????

He's business development manager as well as probably a main shareholder

I reckon it's a role he would go okay in and tbh I have no idea what, if anything he has been studying while at the club. For all I know it could also just be a title and not something that will worry me as I won't be investing with him and I would hope those who do, do so because they've done their research and not just because of who he is

Oh and it shits me when people use the word "like" several times in their sentence. The yanks, while great people, do it to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back