Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

* Lazy slang/lingo with shortening of words to end in 'y' or 'ie'
* Reading a news article online only to have it interrupted with 15-20 screenshots of tweets on the topic.
* Articles that reference an event or news item causing a 'social media storm' or 'social media frenzy'
* Media referring to an Australian celebrity as 'Our.......' (Our Delta, Our Nic - we get it)
* 'Man bun' hairdos and Movember hipster facial hair
* Anyone over 12 or 13 years of age taking or talking about 'selfies'
* Anyone over 12 or 13 years of age using or talking about hashtags
* Zombie walks
* Café menus listing the 'Barista's Choice'
* Grown men who use chick words like 'amazeballs' and 'ridonkulous'
* Metrosexuals
* Small talk with strangers/co-workers
* People in my office that can't stop talking
* People in my office that sing at their desks
* Post-match press conferences
* Most interviews with athletes
* Valentine's Day and the accompanying effeminate cornfest
* Loud people
* Fantasy sports
* The terms 'overs' and 'unders' used in trading discussions
* Internet slang, lingo, memes, etc
* People that talk about the weather
* People that ask 'Can I ask you a question?'
* People that say 'Happy Triple J Top 100 Day' (usually followed by !!!!!)

I don't get that at all. Why is it any different to wearing football gear?

I am sitting here, watching UFC right now, wearing a tapout shirt. I have deathclutch shirts because my favourite athlete in the world, Brock Lesnar is sponsored by them. A lot of my favourite fighters are sponsored by tapout. Whats the issue?
People that wear Tapout gear are usually seen as wannabe tough guys. Even guys I know that actually fight take the piss out of them.

People that wear Tapout gear are usually seen as wannabe tough guys. Even guys I know that actually fight take the piss out of them.
Im not a wanna be tough guy, I am a tough guy so I guess its okay then.

I don't get that at all. Why is it any different to wearing football gear?

I am sitting here, watching UFC right now, wearing a tapout shirt. I have deathclutch shirts because my favourite athlete in the world, Brock Lesnar is sponsored by them. A lot of my favourite fighters are sponsored by tapout. Whats the issue?

Tapout gear just looks ******* horrible.

And I think some of the designs look great. Not sure how you can just throw a blanket over it when all the designs are very different.

roynelsont.jpg

Ugh. Looks like.....

PanteraProjectsInTheJungle.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you think those two shirts above look anything a like, you need your eyes check. And lets be honest, you probably for some reason hate those hats anyway, no matter what brand they are.

Teenage girls.
Wrong thread. This isn't the "things that make me aroused" thread

Some of the the TapOut designs aren't bad but it's what the shirt represents. Most people who wear them are men aged 25-35 that want to convey the message about how tough they are when in fact they couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag

If you think those two shirts above look anything a like, you need your eyes check. And lets be honest, you probably for some reason hate those hats anyway, no matter what brand they are.

Why would anyone hate those hats? They're great. Especially when worn to the side and worn with lots of jewellery.

People having a midlife crisis.
I think I'm having mine. But its not a good one with sportscars and 20 year old blondes. Which is a real shame, because I dodn;t get the 20 year old blondes in my youth either.

Ah, well, that's the "life" of a chronically depressed fugly.

James and Tania Hird
Paul Little
Mark McVeigh

Michael Clarke in general
Shane Watson
Mitchell Johnson (especially when he bowls pies)
Michael Clarke (when he puts Johnson back in to bowl even though he previously bowled pies AND guess what Johnson continued to bowl pies)

Cost of Living Allowance

Ben Affleck as Batman/Bruce Wayne
Jennifer Garner for marrying Ben Affleck

Rompingwins (I read today that he's commentating the sunday matches on 7 now, more Hamish is a bad thing).

Last edited:
Can anyone link me to the video where this guy comes up with this terrible, lame idea for a board game, that he'd supposedly been working on for 10 years?

Can anyone link me to the video where this guy comes up with this terrible, lame idea for a board game, that he'd supposedly been working on for 10 years?
Bulletball!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back