Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went for to coles for a rare mid morning shop. I should do this more often.

- numerous hot young mums strutting around in tights
- old cantankerous bastards not able to use the self serve (whilst i strolled through with my cereal and various other stuff in less than a minute)
- the hilarity of watching idiots not able to reverse park into an area you could fit a jumbo jet
- some old bloke complaining about the price of fruit clearly unaware to its fluctuating values according to seasons

all in all it was a very entertaining half an hour.

Robert-Johnson-poses-with-011.jpg

Newly authenticated picture of Robert Johnson, only the third such picture. We owe this man a lot.
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/feb/03/robert-johnson-photograph-identified

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This video cracks me up.

Nothing really much happens till the 1.30 mark or after the 3.00 mark. But those 90 seconds are gold.

I'm pretty sure if the near collision at the 2.40 mark happened some jockeys would've killed for sure. That wouldn't have been funny but given no one got hurt you can laugh at the hilarity of it in hindsight.

Although the game was terrible, my Dad coming home smashed and ranting has almost made it worth it (well not really)
Some lines included
"How the fu.ck did we lose that game"
" The fu.cking worst part is that it gives that fuc.ked kvnt James Hird credence"
and
" Fu.cking hate Essendon. Every single one of them. They are all dog kunts. Players, supporters all of em"
"Look at the score and we were 16 up and then 3 minutes later some cow yells out ""Go bombers"" and that's when I realized we got done"
at least that's what I think he was saying. Was slurring his words quite a bit

Went for to coles for a rare mid morning shop. I should do this more often.

- numerous hot young mums strutting around in tights
- old cantankerous bastards not able to use the self serve (whilst i strolled through with my cereal and various other stuff in less than a minute)
- the hilarity of watching idiots not able to reverse park into an area you could fit a jumbo jet
- some old bloke complaining about the price of fruit clearly unaware to its fluctuating values according to seasons

all in all it was a very entertaining half an hour.

I'm a rep, so I'm in supermarkets all the time. The old cantankerous bastards make my day especially when they yell at the checkout chicks for taking too long when they could be in and out of the self serve in 2 minutes. One of my favourites was this old bloke at Woolworths who lost it at the poor kid stacking shelves because they didn't have his particular brand of bread crumbs.

Although the game was terrible, my Dad coming home smashed and ranting has almost made it worth it (well not really)
Some lines included
"How the fu.ck did we lose that game"
" The fu.cking worst part is that it gives that fuc.ked kvnt James Hird credence"
and
" Fu.cking hate Essendon. Every single one of them. They are all dog kunts. Players, supporters all of em"
"Look at the score and we were 16 up and then 3 minutes later some cow yells out ""Go bombers"" and that's when I realized we got done"
at least that's what I think he was saying. Was slurring his words quite a bit
Your old man speaks the truth, even when sloshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back