Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loud Motorcycles are really starting to irritate the crap out of me...

What is it with these people who need to be seen & heard by every freaking one around them?

Bikies are the 'big noise'' politicians on the road....Their parents must never have listened to them, is what I'm guessing....But why advertise it so loudly?

as mentioned, you will enjoy

My dog can do either - sleep inside or head outside - we changed our laundry set up so that he can access it anytime he likes - made the internal laundry door a secure door so that we can leave the external laundry door open 24/7. Today after being at the beach he spent most of it inside due to it being 41 - can't imagine leaving him outside in that sort of heat.

When I was in Portugal I ordered an Hawaiian Pizza...

You went to Portugal and you didn't live off of Super Bocks and Francesinhas? For shame, Plugger. For shame.

For anyone who hasn't been to Portugal, this is a Francesinha sandwich.

thumb_600.jpg

Usually they have a chorizo-type sausage, steak hammered thin, ham, chips and 2 to 3 alternating layers of bread with a blanket of melted cheese (sometimes topped by a fried egg) all smothered in a kind of mild to medium-spiced tomato sauce that's been enhanced with beer.

Yes, beer!

People who baby their pets. FFS they are animals and not humans, so stop treating them like they are. Scary thing is, it's a common trend occurring more and more often.

GF's aunty has a dog that has to come inside of a night time because "if it's outside, it will bark all night." **** off. It's a dog. It's mean to stay outside. Absolute joke.

We have three dogs,was four until recently, and they all sleep inside on the floor. Dogs are pack animals. They need to be with their pack. If you don't want a dog inside don't get one.

We had a dog, and treated it like it should be treated - as an animal. It wasn't babied or anything, and stayed outside, and it never barked all night. Shocking, I know.

It's a shame you don't understand or care about dogs.

They make life so much better. Most dog owners know exactly what I'm talking about. Maybe you will too one day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a fan of having dogs permanently 'living' inside, unless outside is too cold or hot being inside should be a bit of a treat. Also people that have especially multiple big ones probably don't realise how much their house can stink..

God don't remind me. Had dinner at my bf's sister's house once. Walking into their living room was like being punched in the face. Was almost dry retching the smell was that bad.

God don't remind me. Had dinner at my bf's sister's house once. Walking into their living room was like being punched in the face. Was almost dry retching the smell was that bad.
Never came across a place that bad but they do generally have a fairly noticeable 'doggy' smell.

My dog sleeps on the couch, occasionally at the end of the bed. Come at me

Also, my house probably smells of dog, I don't know, I'm used to it. But it's his house more than its any guest that's turning up. If you don't like my boys stench, and the 30 second licking as a greeting when you arrive, feel free to not come around, because I like my dog more than I like you!

But following on from my last post, I do know what you mean. My old job of 7 years was mostly in other people's houses and there were some absolute shockers! My boy gets a bath most weeks!

Not a fan of having dogs permanently 'living' inside, unless outside is too cold or hot being inside should be a bit of a treat. Also people that have especially multiple big ones probably don't realise how much their house can stink..
Ours stay in the laundry during the summer, but are let outside when everyone goes to bed as one of them will chew the wall if left inside.

Ours stay in the laundry during the summer, but are let outside when everyone goes to bed as one of them will chew the wall if left inside.

Ours is doing the same thing - bottom of the laundry cupboard has become a teething ring

You went to Portugal and you didn't live off of Super Bocks and Francesinhas? For shame, Plugger. For shame.

For anyone who hasn't been to Portugal, this is a Francesinha sandwich.

thumb_600.jpg

Usually they have a chorizo-type sausage, steak hammered thin, ham, chips and 2 to 3 alternating layers of bread with a blanket of melted cheese (sometimes topped by a fried egg) all smothered in a kind of mild to medium-spiced tomato sauce that's been enhanced with beer.

Yes, beer!

I drank plenty of Super Bocks when I was there, I never had one of those sandwiches though, that looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

I had some awesome hot dogs in Lagos, they put a heap of extras on them like crumbled up potato chips, great after a night out on the booze.

My sister takes her dog around in her car and her car reeks of that dog smell, she doesn't notice it as she's used to it but I can't stand it.

No....That's what the CCTV vision will corroborate....Hence the importance for remembering the time you were there...If you still have the transaction receipt, the time will be recorded on it.

If someone nabbed your dough, then your account won't be refunded...The CC vision will show if it was another person in line or just a passer-by. If it was another customer, next in-line, then if they accessed their account immediately following your transaction, then the bank can identify them.

More often than not, the money or card left in the machine will be redressed, as the buzzer sounds to warn you it's still there...If you don't retrieve it very quickly, then the machine will re-swallow them.
Called the bank, told them I didn't get it, got it back.

#WINNING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back