Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuna.

Who the f*** eats that s**t and enjoys it? It smells like cat food.

Tuna bake is even worse, it smells like heated up cat food.

It stinks up every goddamn place that it is eaten in by selfish disgusting tuna eating f***wits.

Anyone that eats tuna, tuna bake or any other tuna related s**t should be deported to Nauru or Manus Island indefinitely.
And every time I went into the lunchroom there just HAS to be one person with mother;()&$@; tuna. Stinks the whole lunch room out. I leave.

I love tinned tuna. Always have.

I enjoy all sorts of tinned fish, including salmon, mackerel (even the stinky Woolworth's Home Brand version), anchovies, kippers, sardines...

I made some low carb tuna cakes for dinner tonight. I've made tuna cakes before, the traditional reciped with mashed potato, and they tasted average. This version with oatmeal and egg tasted sensational.

Always prefer the small 95g and 185g tins over the large 400g tins, as the fish is much better presented and packed.

And every time I went into the lunchroom there just HAS to be one person with mother;()&$@; tuna. Stinks the whole lunch room out. I leave.

Yeah that's why eating it in a confined space like a house or office where other people have to put up with the rank smell is selfish and inconsiderate.

FFS it's not hard to eat something that doesn't make everyone else want to puke or break a window.

If you want to eat tuna do it when no one else is in the vicinity or outdoors in a barren wasteland or something.

Ugh I know it's been posted before but the flat out thievery of Australian ticket and festival sales companies.

Ticketmaster... They charged the 6.95 handling fee despite the fact that you just print them out anyway.

That's bad enough, but at this years Adelaide Festival, there's a night called Unsound which I go to yearly. Because I'm a Trev member I can get the tickets cheaper (35 dollars per night compared to 112 for both). So of course I buy them individually. BUT you don't have a cart, you need to add them and pay for them separately.

So not only do you get knocked a bullshit 6.95 handling fee, but there's no way to avoid paying it twice for what is, for all intents and purposes, a single transaction.

Just flat out thievery.
Yeah, it's a joke you get charged to print something out/it sent to your phone.

Farcical.

Ugh I know it's been posted before but the flat out thievery of Australian ticket and festival sales companies.

Ticketmaster... They charged the 6.95 handling fee despite the fact that you just print them out anyway.

That's bad enough, but at this years Adelaide Festival, there's a night called Unsound which I go to yearly. Because I'm a Trev member I can get the tickets cheaper (35 dollars per night compared to 112 for both). So of course I buy them individually. BUT you don't have a cart, you need to add them and pay for them separately.

So not only do you get knocked a bullshit 6.95 handling fee, but there's no way to avoid paying it twice for what is, for all intents and purposes, a single transaction.

Just flat out thievery.
The transaction fee generally goes to the promoter rather than ticketmaster, I believe.

If you call them (a pain in the ass) I think they generally combine the transaction fees for the same event.

People who baby their pets. FFS they are animals and not humans, so stop treating them like they are. Scary thing is, it's a common trend occurring more and more often.

GF's aunty has a dog that has to come inside of a night time because "if it's outside, it will bark all night." heck off. It's a dog. It's mean to stay outside. Absolute joke.

Makes perfect sense to me. Why would you want it to bark al night?

Both my dogs are inside dogs unless we are not home.l

Letting it inside is not treating it like a baby. Some dogs can handle being out all night and behave, some dogs, well........ Looking after your dog according to how it naturally behaves is an essential part of your responsibility with owning them.

Putting a dog in a pram, however.....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to eat my lunch and browse on my mobile in peace, than have someone sit across the table to discuss work stuff. It's a break from work FFS.

Although I have my tuna microwaved in rice or a sauce (mostly a curry one) so it doesn't stink like the tuna that is consumed in a sandwich or used as a cold dipping sauce for crackers.

Loud Motorcycles are really starting to irritate the crap out of me...

What is it with these people who need to be seen & heard by every freaking one around them?

Bikies are the 'big noise'' politicians on the road....Their parents must never have listened to them, is what I'm guessing....But why advertise it so loudly?

What is it with these people who need to be seen & heard by every freaking one around them?

Bikies are the 'big noise'' politicians on the road....Their parents must never have listened to them, is what I'm guessing....But why advertise it so loudly?
1. Attention seeking - hoping people will think you are cool and somehow convincing yourself that the looks you are getting from people are because they are jelly
2. attempting to establish dominance/alpha-ness, i.e. peacocking

Although it's rarely the sole reason, loud motorcycles are generally a hecktonne safer I would imagine.

Pretty easy to miss a motorcycle visually, difficult to when that's all you can hear for KMs.

We had a dog, and treated it like it should be treated - as an animal. It wasn't babied or anything, and stayed outside, and it never barked all night. Shocking, I know.
I dont really see much point in having a dog and keep it outside all the time. I love chilling with the dogs, but I dont want to be outside all the time, rather have them inside to chill with me watching tv etc.

as much as I love dogs they are pretty gross and I wouldn't want them inside. BRB dog balls on your couch pillows all day, and then resting your head there at night. not for me fam. not. for. me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back