Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially if you have a family history of it

Of what? Being overweight or something in general. FWIW I'm 175/75 and my cardio fitness is probably as good as it has been since I was 18. Could always do more strength/conditioning stuff but there are only so many hours in the week and $14 pints don't drink themselves.

I've had a handful of medicals in the last 5 or 6 years for work, and had blood tests and every bastard injection they had to fill up my vaccination card with stamps so somewhere along the line I should've paid attention.:D

Of what? Being overweight or something in general. FWIW I'm 175/75 and my cardio fitness is probably as good as it has been since I was 18. Could always do more strength/conditioning stuff but there are only so many hours in the week and $14 pints don't drink themselves.

I've had a handful of medicals in the last 5 or 6 years for work, and had blood tests and every bastard injection they had to fill up my vaccination card with stamps so somewhere along the line I should've paid attention.:D
For high blood pressure.

There is no known cause for hypertension but there is a significant link between family history and hypertension.

If you're relatively fit, don't smoke, and pretty young, I don't think you need to worry about what your BP is.

But always good to get it checked every now and then, because hypertension doesn't show any symptoms until it's too late.

My cousin in his late 30s hadn't been to the doctor in years and must have got some heart problem that would've got picked with a regular medical. Got sick and hospitalised with some ridiculous BP and it's buggered his kidneys, now the poor prick has to stick to a really strict and bland diet to try and stay healthy.

The computer my parents use is ****ed. So I format it. Install windows/drivers etc.

Use IE to try and download a different broswer (foolish mistake). Rage at IE. Get browser from my comp, copy to USB. Says it can't run because it doesn't have Service Pack 2. Try and run windows update from IE. IE crashes.

******* piece of s**t. Computers are such a pain when they don't work.

Goin to docs every 3 weeks.
Lost 300gms and half a cm off the waist since last visit.

Am 121.3kg ( max 149.0 ) in feb 2012.
so the 1st 15 kgs came off just through better eating , have now plateaued.
So if i want to get to my 100kg target , it's gonna have to be exercise..........UGH.

Do feel healthier and women don't quite sneer at me the way they used too either :)

Toeier than a ****en roman sandal

You gave up junk food? GAGF.

I lost 15 kgs this time last year.

Have kept if off over winter with 1 hour walking every day.

I also want to lose another 6kgs over summer.

Suks.

Just had cheese on toast. What a s**t ******* decision.

I hear you - I just had a bacon, scrambled egg and spinach focaccia roll. Bread causes me all sorts of grief and yet every so often, for some dumb reason, I think the outcome is going to be different and eat bread.
I deserve to be punched in the gut because I'm sure the feeling would be the same

I hear you - I just had a bacon, scrambled egg and spinach focaccia roll. Bread causes me all sorts of grief and yet every so often, for some dumb reason, I think the outcome is going to be different and eat bread.
I deserve to be punched in the gut because I'm sure the feeling would be the same
Thankfully I don't have much of an issue with bread aside from a bit of reflux, but the cheese was spread badly and the toast was undercooked. Just a shambles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankfully I don't have much of an issue with bread aside from a bit of reflux, but the cheese was spread badly and the toast was undercooked. Just a shambles.

The best way to do a toasted cheese sandwich is in a fry pan - butter the outside of the bread and throw it in a hot fry pan

The best way to do a toasted cheese sandwich is in a fry pan - butter the outside of the bread and throw it in a hot fry pan
When I did this for the first time for my wife she looked confused because she had a perfectly good sandwich press.... never had seen it done like that.

None the less she didn't complain about the tomato and cheese toastie.

*Fry pan is easier to clean than toastie maker.

Ever tried a multi cheese toastie?

I gotta do one. Grated Sharp tasty, Jarlsbeg, mozzarella, and a sharp blue crumbled in just a little for zing.

Would that come with a side serve of heart attack :p:eek:

Kickass being down

Beaker.gif

No doubt theres a GOTG BRrip just waiting there too ffs

Kickass being down

Beaker.gif

No doubt theres a GOTG BRrip just waiting there too ffs
Yeah almost downloaded a few viruses because Kickass was down.

Such a good torrent site. The ******* download button is so plain and obvious for you to see.

Other torrent sites, I don't know where the ******* download button is. And there's like 4 or 5 fake download buttons that make you download viruses. Pisses me off.

******* people, mostly women who you send them a message on fb, then they ignore it. Asked a girl how her haloween party was and she wont reply. Third time now even after i called her out.
Third time?

Take a hint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back