Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine being Jack Watts or Ryan Schoenmakers
darryl.jpg

Slices of bread being too large to fully fit in my toaster.

Lawson's is very nice bread but you need a giant * off toaster to fit them in properly, and I don't have such a toaster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, this is going to seem like a petty one.

But, people who use an excessive number of question marks after posing a question. It looks...really amateurish.

One is fine. And enough.

Also people that exaggerate by writing aaaaaaaand.......or sooooo...

Annoys the crap out of me. Also friends of mine who hashtag when they send me texts. Save that effeminate goofy crap for your girly Twitter accounts.

I don't know you, but I hate you. I guess the feeling is mutual.

Seriously, how hard is it?

Cold foods (dairy) are all on the belt together, followed by
Meat
Frozen
Fruit and veg - heavy stuff first (spuds), then soft (strawberries).
Then bread/bakery.
Light Grocery (cereal boxes)
Heavy Grocery (cans, bottles)
Non Foods

I give you seven bags - three insulated, four cheap

All you have to do is scan in the order I give it to you, and put it in the bag.....even if you get the order slightly wrong, then you have cold foods with meat, meat with frozen, light fruit/veg with soft bread, soft bread with light grocery, and cans with non food.

Yet most times we end up with canned food thrown on top of the fruit/bread bags (it's too light), the washing powder sat on top of the meat, and my personal favourite, the (leaking) hot chicken on the top of the frozen bag.

If only they could make the self-serve scanners work quicker, (why 5 seconds between scans - weight reading method of security) I would never use the counter again.

Yes but then you get those people who don't order the things they put on their belt. They put one tub of ice cream at the start and then a pack of paddle pops or whatever at the end. Makes s**t hard.

Just on the plastic bags, surely it's common knowledge to wet your fingers to pull them apart? Just like a newspaper or book. The amount of people who struggle so much with opening the plastic bags in self-service is ridiculous.

Also, if you're one of the types that pulls at the receipt paper while it's coming out, GTFO.

The pathetic slogans politicians used by politicians.

Eg:
- Stop the boats
- Death cult
- End the carbon tax
- Out the back door
- Kevin 07

You'd love this bloke then.

Henry, Henry, let's all vote for Henry. Greatest campaign ad ever.

Not bad, but :thumbsdown: for lack of rhyming.

I also voted for this guy for my local council, James Gaffey, because he looks like Alfred from the Dark Knight trilogy.

KEW_ALP_Gaffey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back