Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs are stage 10 clingers BRB constant need for attention//validation like a 15 yr old girl with her first ever boyfriend.
Cats are much better pets/mates.
My dogs only want the attention and love when I'm giving it to them, or when I've just come home; they're happy to chill out and sleep and play amongst themselves at all other times.

I also have a cat now since moving out and it sucks ass, keeps us up all night meowing and hunting and never wants to do anything other than be alone and sleep during the day. It runs away from me whenever I address it.

Dogs>Cats

Mine craves the attention and I luv it

My sister has a pug and it's a hyperactive little attention whore, my sister loves it but it drives me up the wall.

She sometimes brings it in the car with her and not only does it stink up the car it jumps around annoying the hell out of me.

It's an absolute chick magnet though, if you take it for a walk somewhere you will get numerous chicks going "ÖMG that dog is so adorable" and stopping to pat it or pick it up.

It is like people who dislike dogs only see them when they see them, and obiously all dogs are excitable about new people and visitors, once you have a dog and live with dogs you realise that certain events aside, like coming home, they're just as chill and self sufficient as cats.

It is like people who dislike dogs only see them when they see them, and obiously all dogs are excitable about new people and visitors, once you have a dog and live with dogs you realise that certain events aside, like coming home, they're just as chill and self sufficient as cats.

My sister's pug doesn't know the meaning of the word "chill", if it's not sleeping it's in hyperactive attention whore mode, there's no in between.

i dont have any pets. just a young child. that's enough.

outlaws brought their dog over once because mil didnt want to leave dog in a kennel (theyre from from here). so here's the dog jumping all over the furniture, being a dog. its only a small one, which made it easy to push off the couches when i was sitting there. mil didnt like the attention i gave it, basically told me to get over it.

get over what? the fact its my house?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah my dog goes bat s**t crazy for the first 5 minutes when someone new enters the house (only half a minute for me now) and then just chills but will follow you.

It'll start going bonkers when it wants to go for a walk.

That's about it. Snoozes for the rest of the time.

Thread is about dogs now peternorf.

Dogs are great, just don't get ones that require a lot of grooming.

rolfharrispuppy-e1404809523395.jpg

Rolf Harris' love for grooming doesn't extend to the canine world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back