Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting NZ coins as change and not being able to use them anywhere else. Ticket machines, self service machines etc
my old man was working a sausage sizzle a few weeks back and got a sixpence from about 1919 or something. was interesting. in decent nick too. not great.

People that bitch and moan about being constantly busy at work and try to one-up others on how busy they are.

"Hey how's it going?"

"I'm so busy"

"How's work?"

"Oh man, I'm so busy. So under the pump."

I don't really care how busy you are. I don't hold you in any higher regard knowing that you're busy. I'm not going to give you any sympathy.

It really irritates me when I try to start conversations with people and their instinctive response is to start talking about how busy they are.

When did life become a competiton on who can appear to be busiest? Learn to manage your work and time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

msn101_dp_buddy-05.jpg

So my dad wants me to clear off virus' from my mum's laptop

Seems he's been on one too many pr0n sites...

Tempted to just leave it as it is and get him in trouble :D
It's what passes for a touching father son moment in the digital age. Try to come at it from a Wonder Years perspective, imagine Daniel Stern narrating the whole thing.

It's what passes for a touching father son moment in the digital age. Try to come at it from a Wonder Years perspective, imagine Daniel Stern narrating the whole thing.

It's still pretty gross for someone nearing their 60's :eek:

I could rattle off a few other gross stories not quite as legendary in the thread here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/pets-grizzlyms-dad-is-a-freakin-legend-from-bum-soap-to-lawnmower-larceny-and-much-more.876844/

He tried to blame me for something else that went wrong on my mum's laptop a month ago, the thing is that i don't live there often enough to use it myself......... i have a few laptops of my own anyway so i don't need to use anyone else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back