Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people spend a lot of time ranting and raving about certain players etc. I just don't see any point to this. At the end of the day they are an AFL players getting paid big bucks. And the trolls at the other end of the keyboard will never be one.

A lot of people spend a lot of time ranting and raving about certain players etc. I just don't see any point to this. At the end of the day they are an AFL players getting paid big bucks. And the trolls at the other end of the keyboard will never be one.

very much like politics. support your sides players/policies to the hilt. if they are seen to transgress, defend defend defend. if opponent does the same thing, attack and discredit at all opportunity.

Having trouble with the hazard prescription test?
If it's a test on driving, probably.

I scraped through my L's test by 1 question or pretty much on the mark, but with limited study.

I'll never been the Prime Minister of Australia, does that mean I cant rant and rave about him?

You can protest to voice your opinion and influence others to vote a certain way. You can say what you want about how much you hate an AFL player - they don't give a s**t. They will always be better than you. Internet arguments are never, ever won.

They are better than me at their chosen profession, id guarantee im better than them at mine.

Is your work on public display though - cos I reckon there are people out there that can tear some holes in it

it's not so much trolls, it's simply blind faith and an inability to see things from various other perspectives. if we take the selwood-harvey incident, both players are enemy no 1 to the other side now. both players have their "faults" (be it drawing frees etc), and supporters of the respective sides will blindly (some will) back their own player with head in sand.

it is why it was refreshing to see selwood go into bat for harvey.

it's not so much trolls, it's simply blind faith and an inability to see things from various other perspectives. if we take the selwood-harvey incident, both players are enemy no 1 to the other side now. both players have their "faults" (be it drawing frees etc), and supporters of the respective sides will blindly (some will) back their own player with head in sand.

it is why it was refreshing to see selwood go into bat for harvey.

I know right, look at the Crows ferals when Tippett left for Sydney. He was just after the best deal cos a footy career is only so long. Ferals cant rationalise these things.

This f*cking song!

As soon as I hear that bloody acoustic guitar riff, I rage. The stupid Jeep ads that usually accompany it don't help either.

Whoever wrote it would be raking in royalties, and fair play to them for writing such a successful, long-lasting tune (something I've never done, and probably never will), but it still annoys me no end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a similar vein to the campaigners that get married of GF day.

My 4yo son has been invited to one of his mates birthday parties starting at midday perth time on GF day.

What sort of imbecile would do this knowing that the GF is on plus it is also a long weekend in WA, so could easily have the party on the sunday or monday.

A beach ball hit my back window as I was waiting in traffic. I felt like I was blue shelled.
tumblr_inline_n6kc59r6Ah1qezdsy.gif

Stupid assignment wants references that are specifically talking about adolescent mothers during pregnancy.

Stupid lecturer wants these references to all be from Australian sources.

Do you know how niche that is? I can either find resources that are on adolescent mothers but aren't from Australia, or I can find resources from Australia but are about mothers during pregnancy, in general.

U killin me assignment.

FK u

Where to start, so much stupidity, so little time.........

1. Reality TV shows. Participants, audience, you name it.
2. Celebrities of any sort. Vacuous, pretentious, loathesome and simply repulsive people.
3. Footy fans (or sports fans really) who refer to players by their nickname. You aren't their best mate; so stop pretending you are.

Commentators referring to players and each other by their nickname shits me too. :mad:

Same goes for this whole nickname thing on commercial radio at the moment. Like "Blackers, Carmen & Fitzi", "Clairsy, Shane and Kymba", "Roo and Ditts" FFS WHY DO YOU HAVE THESE s**t NAMES AND WHY DO YOU FLOGS FAKE LAUGH AT EVERY s**t JOKE. UNLISTENABLE s**t. ARGHHHH :mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back