Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt's back and working on his goal kicking.
Still got paid this week: check

14Tippett0705_620.jpg

Probably prefer cash.

Be interesting to see how the two forwards play together against the Hawks. This will be their first outing.

I get the feeling that because its the first time and against the mighty Hawks, their performance will not be what people would consider par or above par. I think they'll underperform as to what is expected of them, because the Hawks are a bloody good football team and can make opposition players look average a lot of the time.

The media backlash will be predictable, especially if they stink it up and the counter media will be predictable going on about the facts that they just came back from injuries, are underdone and were playing the Hawks.

Of course I could be totally wrong and they both put in great games and are the major reason Sydney win. If that's the case the press will be buzzing about how great they are.

If I had to bet my house, however, I'm predicting a performance which is not up to the standard that is expected of them.

Sydney looked great last week. But I think Tippett and Franklin back in will affect their game plan. Hawthorn will win tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tippett showing how badly we miss his contested marking .....not good value only playing his first game round 8 ....but put the ball up high and he's a good chance to grab it
Yeah .... Twice in the first 5 mins then no marks for the rest of the half. Tippett 101 right there

Tippett showing how badly we miss his contested marking .....not good value only playing his first game round 8 ....but put the ball up high and he's a good chance to grab it

Tippett - Walker - Gunston..................I still have nightmares.

Tippett - Walker - Gunston..................I still have nightmares.
what might have been.... it would be our star forward line everyone would be talking about and not sydneys

tippett is ragdolling shoenmakers like he did in the 2012 prelim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back