Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just about big names, but in my opinion Moore is a waste of a spot on our list. Has been at Port for 5 years and has made zero impact. We've got enough middle of the road triers. We need some genuine class.
know what you're saying.
He does have a bit of class but he has had a pretty harsh run not unlike his brother.
That is a genuine concern for sure.

Geez I bloody hope that new account user named mandrew who told us about Moore coming to the tigers last night wasn't him!
if so.......... eh welcome to tigerland:$ this is how we roll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I bloody hope that new account user named mandrew who told us about Moore coming to the tigers last night wasn't him!
if so.......... eh welcome to tigerland:$ this is how we roll.
Coming to Tigerland for an interview perhaps.:D
Get a free bithday cake and spend the night with Dusty.

Is Moore even an inside mid. I thought he was a half back/utility type player. Poor mans B Goddard type.
I think you are correct. Anyway, we will transform him into an inside mid if he comes to us as we can't play him half back because every junior player we have has to go there to learn how to play defence! :rolleyes:

Miles was initially a rookie that came good, no risk. Moore will need to be traded for and will take a spot on the list.

Club obviously knows we need quality, hence going hard for Treloar. This just seems like a very average compromise.
Will he be better than the guy we draft at 60? Yes. Therefore he's cheap and good to have as a back up. No one is suggesting he comes in and plays 23 games. He'll take a spot on our list but we're not short on spots after our retirements and delistings. Realistically he'll just take Arnott's spot. Debatable whether he's better than him or not but worst case scenario it's a no gain.

Will he be better than the guy we draft at 60? Yes. Therefore he's cheap and good to have as a back up. No one is suggesting he comes in and plays 23 games. He'll take a spot on our list but we're not short on spots after our retirements and delistings. Realistically he'll just take Arnott's spot. Debatable whether he's better than him or not but worst case scenario it's a no gain.
No debate there whatsoever imo

Is he going to make us a top 4 side? Then what's the point.

Seriously if you are going after a port fringe mid it's Young >>>Moore
LOL, Moore has better numbers, shits all over Young

This Andrew Moore response reminds me a lot of when we traded Collins for Grigg...

Have some faith in the club guys. Seriously this is just ridiculous by you lot.
Some posters wont be happy unless we recruit 5/6 big names.

Is he going to make us a top 4 side? Then what's the point.
You don't chase quality players with a third round draft pick. He's there as mature depth and would improve our 20-30th best players on the team. The club knows best, they spend hours on this kind of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back