Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know about you but I'm not willing to jeopardize something told in confidentiality for the sake of an internet forum.
So why even post about it if you're not willing to jeopardise it? After all the other people talking about a "doozy" you come and make a post that stinks of trolling.

Last edited:
my dream trade albeit complex!

pick 12, future first rounder & david astbury to sydney for Luke Parker & pick 14

trade picks 14 & 52 to essendon for picks 23, 25 & 57

trade to carlton pick 23 for yarren

Richmond gain: Luke Parker, Chris Yarren, picks 25 & 57
Richmond lose: astbury , future first rounder, 12, 23 & 52

Sydney gain: 12, future first rounder & astbury (richards & grundy on last legs)
Syndey lose: Luke Parker, pick 14

Essendon gain: pick 14 & 52
Essendon lose: picks 23, 25 & 57

Carlton gain: pick 23
Carlton lose: Yarren

will never happen i think all is pretty fair but dare to dream about that doozy boys!!

my dream trade albeit complex!

pick 12, future first rounder & david astbury to sydney for Luke Parker & pick 14

trade picks 14 & 52 to essendon for picks 23, 25 & 57

trade to carlton pick 23 for yarren

Richmond gain: Luke Parker, Chris Yarren, picks 25 & 57
Richmond lose: astbury , future first rounder, 12, 23 & 52

Sydney gain: 12, future first rounder & astbury (richards & grundy on last legs)
Syndey lose: Luke Parker, pick 14

Essendon gain: pick 14 & 52
Essendon lose: picks 23, 25 & 57

Carlton gain: pick 23
Carlton lose: Yarren

will never happen i think all is pretty fair but dare to dream about that doozy boys!!
Blues would expect more than 23 for Yarran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if there was a chantoozy , we can't even get the Yarran deal done let alone it ! Unless future picks were involved perhaps

The doozy is real however it's not going to happen because Aunty Lorraine didn't pass her medical
shit way to break it to me

Hearing word from my Geelong supporting cousin (the one who has connections to a few of the younger players) that Zac Smith has been noted to a few of his new teammates at the Cattery that we are chasing Prestia hard, either this year or next. Have been talking to his manager on and off for the past few months and ramped it up over the past month.

Even if there was a chantoozy , we can't even get the Yarran deal done let alone it ! Unless future picks were involved perhaps
2404484.jpg

Hearing word from my Geelong supporting cousin (the one who has connections to a few of the younger players) that Zac Smith has been noted to a few of his new teammates at the Cattery that we are chasing Prestia hard, either this year or next. Have been talking to his manager on and off for the past few months and ramped it up over the past month.

No doubt we have put months of hard work into this... And then he'll go to Collingwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back