Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright mate. Think what you like.

My god, I remember you with Rance apparently now signing. I could just picture the below was you when he re signed lol.

giphy.gif

Isn't there a Collingwood board for toothless morons to fap over their love of Nafun that isn't here?

Seriously trade week is done and this is just pages of troll

The List Manager just had the final word on the issue. Said that Richmond's list is better suited to win a premiership in the next year or two whilst Collingwood's list is well placed for the future.

I think that's a fair analysis and any bickering should cease.

The List Manager just had the final word on the issue. Said that Richmond's list is better suited to win a premiership in the next year or two whilst Collingwood's list is well placed for the future.

Forecasting past next season never seems to pan out very well
Most struggle to predict next years ladder very well, so looking 2+ years ahead is just stabbing in the dark.

Look at how many thought Melbourne were ahead of Richmond only a couple of years ago.

In what way is Collingwood more suited to the future?

Cause their fuvkwit supporters overrate their new recruits?

Everyone is a champion and yet, they were hopeless last year.

Remember when Witts was going to be the next big thing? Vickery would destroy that big girls blouse.

Their coach is a great talker. Can't coach though.

Forecasting past next season never seems to pan out very well
Most struggle to predict next years ladder very well, so looking 2+ years ahead is just stabbing in the dark.

Look at how many thought Melbourne were ahead of Richmond only a couple of years ago.
So true, many had Port Adelaide playing off for the flag and look how that worked out.

there's plenty of ifs, buts , hopes and maybes in black and white champ , as they say in the classics, s**t in one hand , hope in the other, see which ones full first :drunk:, we ve put the runs on the board that we re a genuine finals outfit , no illusions there, our AA core will all be fronting up again in 2016, worse luck for you campaigners

It's reasonable to reinforce the point that no disconnect exists between Wallet's position and Treloar's. That is, Richmond might have a better chance of winning in the next 1-2 seasons, but on account of his young age, Collingwood is a better fit in medium as he hits his peak in a year or two. Clearly what was what Treloar was meaning to say, this is just an offseason media beat up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there's plenty of ifs, buts , hopes and maybes in black and white champ , as they say in the classics, s**t in one hand , hope in the other, see which ones full first :drunk:, we ve put the runs on the board that we re a genuine finals outfit , no illusions there, our AA core will all be fronting up again in 2016, worse luck for you campaigners
Seriously? I would of thought that going into 2016 Richmond has at least as much to prove as Collingwood if not more.

It's reasonable to reinforce the point that no disconnect exists between Wallet's position and Treloar's. That is, Richmond might have a better chance of winning in the next 1-2 seasons, but on account of his young age, Collingwood is a better fit in medium as he hits his peak in a year or two. Clearly what was what Treloar was meaning to say, this is just an offseason media beat up.
We have the same age profiles.

Which means Treloar is just a moron. Case closed.

So now he will win Collingwood a flag off his own boot? This kid just gets dumber by the minute.

Same bloke thought Richmonds list was closer to a flag than Hawthorns back in 2004.

We have the same age profiles.

Which means Treloar is just a moron. Case closed.
That's a bit simplistic isn't it? Age profiles aren't indicative of young talent and most observers admit that Collingwood are in the top 2-3 clubs in the comp in that department. I haven't heard much about Richmond's young stocks at all which is probably an indicator of where its at.

That's a bit simplistic isn't it? Age profiles aren't indicative of young talent and most observers admit that Collingwood are in the top 2-3 clubs in the comp in that department. I haven't heard much about Richmond's young stocks at all which is probably an indicator of where its at.
Because you're a one eyed bias Collingwood supporter, duh. Your team can't make finals so the only thing your propaganda machine can do is pump up your youth to sell the message to the fans that success is on it's way. It might be, who knows, but I know our team doesn't have to push the "youth" message.

"In what could be seen as a partial retraction, but stopping short of an apology, the 22-year-old passionately implored the footy public not to judge him as a person."

Alright, I shall judge him as a calf. In this is he is still a flog.
Even if that is what he meant. What is wrong with calling it how he sees it. It's clear that his perception of Collingwood's list was a key factor in his decision. Why does he have to keep mum on something that is patently obvious so as to not to upset a few jaded Richmond people.

Who are you? Why should you have heard of our young talent?

Give you the tip. Our youngsters go very well.

How's Freeman? Kennedy? These guys were the next big thing at your club.

Because you're a one eyed bias Collingwood supporter, duh. Your team can't make finals so the only thing your propaganda machine can do is pump up your youth to sell the message to the fans that success is on it's way. It might be, who knows, but I know our team doesn't have to push the "youth" message.
Or it could be because our club has accumulated a lot more first round draft picks in recent years than Richmond and most (perhaps all) other top 8 clubs.

Honestly, I'm sure what is more defeatist, pushing the "youth message" or pushing the "we will finally win a final message". I mean at least with the youth message the ends is actually winning a premiership. I'm unsure if the same can be said for Richmond's narrative

I don't think anyone argues, however, that the Pies spindoctors are the best in the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back