List Mgmt. Trade: National Draft selection nos. 14 and 35 traded to Adelaide for selection nos. 10 and 47

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who might be available at 10 that likely wouldn't by 14?

I gave up following trade prospects years ago...
Don't forget, Collingwood are committed to Moore inside the Top 10 so we have one of the first 9 "live" selections.

Maybe they feel the player they want may not be available at 14 but there may be players expected to be available at 47 that we may have picked at 35. Didn't expect it but Wellsy has a top 10 pick!

Last edited:
Okay process of elimination.... Which one is it? Which players are certain to go before 10.... Petracca, McCartin, Wright, Brayshaw, Moore.... who else?

Wells wants someone that won't be there at 14.... How weird! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe they feel the player they want may not be available at 14 but there may players expected to be available at 47 that we may have picked at 35. Didn't expect it but Wellsy has a top 10 pick!
Crows obviously think who they want at 10 would still be there at 14 as well

I like this a lot.

35 and 47 could be meaningless that far down, especially if Wells has something up his sleeve we could still get at 47 that we would have used 35 on.
It could be, but then why did we get the Saints to throw us pick 60

Whaaaatttt.

Well, hopefully we don't waste it with any strange left-of-field selections that could have been gained later anyway.

That's always on my mind when it comes to Wells, but they'd have someone in particular in mind doing this swap, it's obvious.
After Mitch Brown and Billie Smedts etc,...... I don't think it could possibly be a left fielder going to the trouble for the extra 4 spots.
We'll all be holding our breath! :D

Last edited:
Okay process of elimination.... Which one is it? Which players are certain to go before 10.... Petracca, McCartin, Wright, Brayshaw, Moore.... who else?

Wells wants someone that won't be there at 14.... How weird! :D
Laverde is the one that springs instantly to mind.

Pickett is the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back