Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Yes we still have Monday before trade week is over but I just wanted to say Good Job Melbourne FC for sticking to your guns in regards to Hale. Hale maybe would of been an OKAY fit I'm glad we didn't entre a bidding war.

Its also great to see that all our core players and all but maybe one or two of our fringe players want to continue to wear the red and blue.

Happy times Dee's fans :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Does anyone think we will be involved at all in Trade Week now that Hale is out of the question? Any deal's we may be able to do, or are thinking of doing that anyone know's about?

I know we're very happy with our list and we don't need to make any trades really but... would be good to see us chase a Jesse White or a Mitch Clark for example.

Maybe if someone has a last ditch crack at Warnock.

Hawthorn nor Carlton havnt got their key defender so if one of them offers up a solid draft pick or young player we could get involved.

Most likely is we'll sit the rest of this out imo - will definately be surprised if we recruit a new player now.

TOMAHAWK!??

Apparently Bailey had a meeting with Tom Hawkins about the possibility of moving to the Dees! would be a great fit, young developing key forward... obvioulsy unlikely given I have only heard rumours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TOMAHAWK!??

Apparently Bailey had a meeting with Tom Hawkins about the possibility of moving to the Dees! would be a great fit, young developing key forward... obvioulsy unlikely given I have only heard rumours.
i think he is very over-rated. would not like to see him in the red and blue

LOL at BS getting his knickers in a twist over who "broke" the Cheney story first

But on Trade week - Was a bit of a non-issue for us all round. I have a feeling we will go a lot harder at landing a big fish in the next couple of years once we're closer to the top of the ladder.

LOL at BS getting his knickers in a twist over who "broke" the Cheney story first

But on Trade week - Was a bit of a non-issue for us all round. I have a feeling we will go a lot harder at landing a big fish in the next couple of years once we're closer to the top of the ladder.
mate i broke it, i know the right people down at the club

mate i broke it, i know the right people down at the club

amit-congratulations-480.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back