Training Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Freddie's stinky nappies may not be as exciting as they once were.
Has found an excuse to get out.

Should have brought the baby to training.

Freddy's been on the MCG; training would be nothing.

Big :thumbsu: for the brown instead of the blue but not sure about the little gold square thingies o_O

/fashion review
I quite like it, takes me back to playing video games in my childhood....

Here's a pic of Poppy in the new training gear.

upload_2015-11-27_14-2-47.png

Not necessarily. Gunston has little to no bulk one him, the bulking of buddy was an absolute disaster.

Not certain this obsession with bulking is key.

Fitness and exposure are probably more important at this stage.
Gunston is a rare beast like that though. He is a very smart forward and often wins one on ones with better positioning and reading of the play. It is not as common for forwards to have the nous Gunners does. Gunners did add a fair bit of size this year though. Noticeable if you go back and watch the 2014 GF and 2015 GF back to back

Didn't realize Howe was 191. Tall if he goes into the midfield. Lovell might be the only short arse. Langers is 187. And JOR 188. Why the tears about about Lovell's height...anyways

Would love it if we could get that bunch shifting through the centre square with Hartung, Hilly and Smith on the outside..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure but I reckon this year Isaac might be usurped by Hartung for the time trial crown.

yep i agree i reckon billy really wants it , it might even be today . I noticed the saints are up at marochydore at the moment can't clubs think for themselves

Billy can autograph the heels of my running shoes as I lead him around the final lap, then he can eat my dust as I take off for the finish line.

That's done and dusted. :cool:
The 3 premiership medallions may weigh you down though. Don't know why you insist on wearing them all during the time trial though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back