Analysis Training Watch - Off Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that "stevic" that I've read so much about?*

*I cringe that so many people know the umpires by name and appearance.

I had to google Stevics name to see if that was why cryptor had an ump wearing a hawks beanie as his avatar. In saying that though I do know who rosebury and chamberlain are but that's about it

In the Jetta video Frawley was about 5kgs lighter and in the Franklin video Buddy almost had hold his stride while the ball bounced up. Frawley is quick but I can't see him showing the Jetta pace now, the guy would be pushing 100kgs.

Lol Frawley has been 94-95 kgs for the past 6 years.....
As for the Franklin video, Frawley had the bad bounce which meant Franklin had metres on him before they even started sprinting, Frawley made up ground extremely quickly, not to mention he even had a shepard coming in from Lewis.

Exactly. I said for many years that Schoeys glamour muscles look great but that doesn't mean anything.

Core strength is the most important and he had very little in that department with how easily he was moved out of the way.

Schoey looks like an Adonis compared to Lake who looks pretty average up top but Lake has the strength where it's most needed.

The difference between Lake & Schoey can be summed up in a single word:.... 'Mettle"....One's got it & the other ain't!

I had to google Stevics name to see if that was why cryptor had an ump wearing a hawks beanie as his avatar. In saying that though I do know who rosebury and chamberlain are but that's about it
Swans and some Port supporters are convinced Stevic gifted us our flag. Rather than argue with them I am simply embracing it.

Swans and some Port supporters are convinced Stevic gifted us our flag. Rather than argue with them I am simply embracing it.

One of these days they are actually going to win one just because they were the better team :rolleyes:

aka. HFC #1 ticket holder!

I remember some time in 2013 (Possibly a Handbaggers game) that I was shouting "Get off the ground, Stevic!"

But now that he's won us a flag, I guess all is forgiven.

I remember some time in 2013 (Possibly a Handbaggers game) that I was shouting "Get off the ground, Stevic!"

But now that he's won us a flag, I guess all is forgiven.

Yes, apparently umpire Stevic got us over the line in every final this year.

He must have gifted us 11 goals in the Grannie, otherwise the Swans would have won!

Lol Frawley has been 94-95 kgs for the past 6 years.....
As for the Franklin video, Frawley had the bad bounce which meant Franklin had metres on him before they even started sprinting, Frawley made up ground extremely quickly, not to mention he even had a shepard coming in from Lewis.

OK, I must be totally blind. Frawley looks exactly the same weight in that Jetta video as he does now! I mean, there's no chance his put on some Kg's simce then, all the gym work and natural body progression is non existent :drunk:

Frawley is CLEARLY leaner and less muscle bound in the Jetta video, as Buddy is in his video as well as Jetta compared to what we see today.

I am not doubting his speed but I am doubting he is as quick today as what he was in that Jetta video, he looks heavier now and is carrying more muscle.

OK, I must be totally blind. Frawley looks exactly the same weight in that Jetta video as he does now! I mean, there's no chance his put on some Kg's simce then, all the gym work and natural body progression is non existent :drunk:

Frawley is CLEARLY leaner and less muscle bound in the Jetta video, as Buddy is in his video as well as Jetta compared to what we see today.

I am not doubting his speed but I am doubting he is as quick today as what he was in that Jetta video, he looks heavier now and is carrying more muscle.

It still doesn't change the fact he has been 94-95 kgs for the past 5 years, his muscles are more developed and defined which in turn makes him appear to be heavier.....when he isn't.
Even if he was slightly heavier, how does that effect his speed, he may be less agile....but it makes you wonder why sprinters don't have the body shape of Steve Monagetthi.
The fastest man on earth is 1.95m and 94 kgs.

Either way it doesn't change the fact that he kept up with Jetta in an all out sprint and ran Franklin down with a handicap of a head start which not many are ever able to do.

It still doesn't change the fact he has been 94-95 kgs for the past 5 years, his muscles are more developed and defined which in turn makes him appear to be heavier.....when he isn't.
Even if he was slightly heavier, how does that effect his speed, he may be less agile....but it makes you wonder why sprinters don't have the body shape of Steve Monagetthi.
The fastest man on earth is 1.95m and 94 kgs.

Either way it doesn't change the fact that he kept up with Jetta in an all out sprint and ran Franklin down with a handicap of a head start which not many are ever able to do.

Spot on mate, he's a beast of an athlete. Added the fact Chip has great aerobic capabilities enhances his standing, I'm looking forward to him representing the club that's for sure.

I still think his heavier than 94/95, he's so much thicker through the hips and the size of his upper body is significantly bigger to. We are shaping up well.

The difference between Lake & Schoey can be summed up in a single word:.... 'Mettle"....One's got it & the other ain't!

Schoenmakers is fine - he just turned 24 FFS and is coming off a knee. Lets not forget a certain Swan is one of the most important cogs if they are to challenge again given their lack of depth in defence, and for all Schoenmakers supposed flaws, he has never done anything resembling "that punch" that gifted Hill a goal in the grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on mate, he's a beast of an athlete. Added the fact Chip has great aerobic capabilities enhances his standing, I'm looking forward to him representing the club that's for sure.

I still think his heavier than 94/95, he's so much thicker through the hips and the size of his upper body is significantly bigger to. We are shaping up well.

No way he's 94/95 kegs.

No way he's 94/95 kegs.

I think he got confused when the form said "weight", he thought it meant the weight of the barbells he wanted in the gym.

Would have been better if he'd put "yes, please"

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back