Player Watch Tyler Brown - Welcome to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

How are Keane and Brown going ?
Brown has shown he’s a decent SANFL footballer but unless we cop injuries I can’t see him getting a game in a hurry. Strange selection hey Mutineer

As for Keane looks handy and he will play some afl but will be dependant on injuries and form of our KPD. Plus we have Worrell to return soon which will make it harder

Brown has shown he’s a decent SANFL footballer but unless we cop injuries I can’t see him getting a game in a hurry. Strange selection hey Mutineer

As for Keane looks handy and he will play some afl but will be dependant on injuries and form of our KPD. Plus we have Worrell to return soon which will make it harder
Not that strange really a taller midfielder 192cm for a packet of chips on a 1 year rookie deal to see what he's got.

Wouldnt have been on my radar but you've put the line through him after 1 AFL game as sub and 2 SANFL games where he's averaging 27.5 disposals?

Not that strange really a taller midfielder for a packet of chips on a 1 year rookie deal to see what he's got.

Wouldnt have been on my radar but you've put the line through him after 1 AFL game as sub and 2 SANFL games where he's averaging 27.5 disposals?
I’m pretty sure at the time you said you wouldn’t have picked him up.

We know what he’s got. Ok, which of our mids is he replacing?

I thought so early too ....however Brown's footwork in tight is excellent & has great hands, one grab

So that's a good starting point, for a player of his height .....question is, can he start to hurt more with his disposals & get more as a Mid .....I guess, the same questions asked at COLL

He's young enough to maybe have some upside ......Carmichael not showing much this year (1 game as sub), so he's not the player we thought we had missed

I wouldn't have but I wouldn't be knocking Hamish and his crew just yet given he's played 1 AFL game coming on as a sub and has proven he can certainly find plenty of the pill at SANFL level which was the knock on him previously at both AFL and VFL level. Bearing in mind he's cost SFA to give him a tryout.

Was he brought in to specifically replace a particular midfielder on our list?

Maybe Hately?

*Edit

Did you have a particular player in mind for the list spot Tyler took?

How are Keane and Brown going ?
Keane has been going quite well.

Brown came on as the sub against GWS in round one when we were stuffed due to the heat and couldn't get near it in the last quarter. He was dead set awful

Didn't we bid on him so is it a "strange" selection since Hamish clearly rate him? I would have prefer Nankervis to take the midfield minutes but he developing down back and looking very good, clearly we know what we are doing......

I wouldn't have but I wouldn't be knocking Hamish and his crew just yet given he's played 1 AFL game coming on as a sub and has proven he can certainly find plenty of the pill at SANFL level which was the knock on him previously at both AFL and VFL level. Bearing in mind he's cost SFA to give him a tryout.

Was he brought in to specifically replace a particular midfielder on our list?

Maybe Hately?

*Edit

Did you have a particular player in mind for the list spot Tyler took?
Maybe if they thought of playing Dawson in the middle they wouldn’t have bothered?

I’d prefer a developing ruckman or do we have a list spot for the mid season draft?

Maybe if they thought of playing Dawson in the middle they wouldn’t have bothered?

I’d prefer a developing ruckman or do we have a list spot for the mid season draft?
Who do you have in mind for the developing Ruck?

Alex Van Wyk any good?

I have zero knowledge of juniors, I don’t follow it at all. I rely on your expertise
Don't you watch Norwood reserves?

Alex is a big unit..

Alex-Van-Wyk-Rd-9-U18-2022-Argent.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back