MMA-UFC UFC 298

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope I'm wrong I like Volk but I see him having a slide similar to what Anderson Silva endured.

I have Volk getting knocked out tomorrow.

Volk vs Topuria - It might be patriotism talking, but I think Volk reminds everyone how good he is here. If the decline is real, Topuria is absolutely good enough to be the one to dethrone, but I'm not sure the time is now.

Whittaker vs Costa - Burge might be right, but I don't necessarily agree Whittaker has gone over the hill. DDP took him by surprise, no doubt, but his four fights before that (including the Izzy loss), he has looked very good, including a masterclass against Vettori the fight before. That being said, feel the odds are off here. Costa is a seriously good fighter and seems to have toned down the social media and put the focus back on being a pro fighter again. I'm finding it hard to pick a winner, but I'm leaning Costa.

Neal vs Garry - Looks a bad matchup for Garry on paper, but ignoring everything else, he's as good a prospect as it gets. I think he wins this and looks good doing so.

Merab vs Cejudo - Crazy hard to pick this one. Merab's pressure and cardio is insane and of late, unmanageable. But on paper, Cejudo has him covered across the board in the skills department. Should be fun either way, but leaning Merab.

Hernandez vs Kopylov - Both have looked awesome their last few fights, and both have plenty of room to grow. When in doubt, I choose the one with the Sambo background.

Can't wait.
Final thoughts:

Volk by Decision
Costa by TKO Rd 2
Garry by Decision
Merab by Decision
Hernandez by Sub Rd 2

Anyone got any tips on how to watch this on a phone?

Can't even order it through the UFC app anymore and I don't have kayo

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Like Top said - try normal stream.
Might need to get an Adblock Browser in Playstore, etc, cause ads can be ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lemos beating the s**t out of Dern then needlessly loads up on a shot to get taken down. Just pick her apart, no need to throw overhands

1-0 Lemos but judges probably give it to Dern

IQ of a rock to shoot for that TD when Tafa initially limped

Reckon he wanted to give him an easy way out. Way too passive for someone who 100% had their opponent on toast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back