Under 19 (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you'd think that a club like beaumaris would be smarter about it considering team lists are posted on the vafa website each week.

what makes this situation more farcicle is the fact that the player in question starred for the seniors in a best on ground performance

Check the facts you moron..only a sudafed junkie like you could come with this crap

Big game next saturday Beaumaris 2nd vs St Bedes 1st, at beaumaris. They will be playing each other AGAIN the following week in the Second Semi Final.

I hear that St Bedes will have a couple of good players coming back this week from injury, and maybe one from the seniors.

Can St Bedes make it 18 in a row !!

a week ago i would have thought yes. but after st bedes poor performance against parade i'm not too sure. lets hope beauy snatch a win and make finals interesting.

beauy are clearly no match for the boys from stbedes mentone! beauy only beat collegians by 8 points the other week. stbedes have smashed them consecutively by over 100 points both times. beauy will have to pull something out of there arse to win, even on their home turf

I love how a 57 point win is a 'poor performance' when St Bedes is concerned!!!

yep they got a 10 goal win. but about half way through the last quarter it was only 4. Parades lack of a bench and poor fitness a factor. All I'm saying is that they'll probably need to step it up, finals won't be the walkover like we all thought a few weeks back

yep they got a 10 goal win. but about half way through the last quarter it was only 4. Parades lack of a bench and poor fitness a factor. All I'm saying is that they'll probably need to step it up, finals won't be the walkover like we all thought a few weeks back

My summary of the game was that Old Paradians took it up to The Ladder leaders for most of the match. They were a different team that St Bedes played earlier in the year. They must have picked up a few extra players.

Old Paradians attacked the ball hard and tackled fiercely.

A good game for St Bedes approaching finals.

Yes, and the guy in the VAFA Record has picked the sharks to Win. I would have thought after 17 wins and NIL Losses, that St Bedes would be favourites to win ?????

They are ya goose. But everyone loves an underdog and the upset will make it interesting. Results throughout the year show no one will get near St.Bedes. Statistically I'd be surprised if there was ever a better side to come through the U/19 ranks.

They are ya goose. But everyone loves an underdog and the upset will make it interesting. Results throughout the year show no one will get near St.Bedes. Statistically I'd be surprised if there was ever a better side to come through the U/19 ranks.

Upto 18 rounds their results will look impeccable - NO DOUBT. Their 'against' record is unreal almost . . . over the whole season.

Finals - are we looking then for their average winning margin in the two finals they will play ?? Should they win by say 80 points plus and less be rated worse off ??

I suppose few remember margins in the end . .

Upto 18 rounds their results will look impeccable - NO DOUBT. Their 'against' record is unreal almost . . . over the whole season.

Finals - are we looking then for their average winning margin in the two finals they will play ?? Should they win by say 80 points plus and less be rated worse off ??

I suppose few remember margins in the end . .

Only those that play will remember the margin. That said, they will win by 80+ points. Their quality and depth will be too much for any side challenging. The only question would be why they weren't admitted to Section 1 way back when.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just trying to drum up some interest in this thread, and i get called a goose ! Get a life hyphen !

Only those that play will remember the margin. That said, they will win by 80+ points. Their quality and depth will be too much for any side challenging. The only question would be why they weren't admitted to Section 1 way back when.

Hindsinght a grand option. I'm not sure, but perhaps too much focus on no Old Camberwell, too much Uni Blacks and what the competition was left with in Section 2 . . .

I'm no expert - would they win Section 1 ? Irrelevant, as they beat the bottom 5 sides of 2007 in 'premier' easily on paper.

I'll go along to the finals with much interest - u/19's is great stuff and so much to gain for senior ranks going forward

Unfortunately Beaumaris could not upset St Bedes yesterday. They went down 17 goals 20 points to 1 goal 3 points. Pathetic effort.
Perhaps they should play their best side next week !

Unfortunately Beaumaris could not upset St Bedes yesterday. They went down 17 goals 20 points to 1 goal 3 points. Pathetic effort.
Perhaps they should play their best side next week !

Great effort - big percentage boost for them, that should put them..uuummm...on top of the ladder, fantastic!

They should go into next week chock full of confidence.

Yeah great win by St Bedes, Beaumaris' attitude towards the encounter before and during the game can only be described as pathetic.
They "rested" a host of good players for next week, sat Bennett on the bench for the duration of the match. The team that took the field showed no interest in the game, absolutly no heart. It seemed the game was lost before they took the park in the minds of the Sharks.
St Bedes have a 4 or 5 of their own superstars returning next week. Hope Beauy get smashed by even more next time.

st bedes are easilt the most dominate team in this division. no1 will
stop them.

Although everyone thinks they would win div 1...?

highly unlikely, they'd win a few games and just make the 4 in my opinion

st bedes are easilt the most dominate team in this division. no1 will
stop them.

Although everyone thinks they would win div 1...?

highly unlikely, they'd win a few games and just make the 4 in my opinion

thats a very interesting thing to say when st bedes beat divi 1 top team de la sal by 50 or so points in a practice match..

if beauy think 5 players can wipe off 100 points next week that is a wish that will fall very short, they have disrespected st bedes by qualifying chris waller and alex bennet by dressing them up and sitting on the bench all day they did not take the field...pussy whole will feel st bedes full force on the 8th of september..watch out pussys

thats a very interesting thing to say when st bedes beat divi 1 top team de la sal by 50 or so points in a practice match..

if beauy think 5 players can wipe off 100 points next week that is a wish that will fall very short, they have disrespected st bedes by qualifying chris waller and alex bennet by dressing them up and sitting on the bench all day they did not take the field...pussy whole will feel st bedes full force on the 8th of september..watch out pussys

Not the most intellectual bloke are you... Go figure..

betterN im not saying that beauy will win this game on saturday, but ur confidence is far too cocky at this stage.. im sure st bedes have qualified players also for the finals so keep ur remarks for after saturdays game.. i will spectate with a close eye.
cheers for your time..
chip xoxo

i see what your saying but praccy games mean pretty close to nothing.

they would not be top 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back