Preview Unofficial Preview - Dees v the Richmond "Tigers"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year our cards come containing a magnesium stripe to avoid such instances. Would it be fair to say if half of us destroy our memberships we would still have a stronger membership than yours?

No. :)

This year our cards come containing a magnesium stripe to avoid such instances. Would it be fair to say if half of us destroy our memberships we would still have a stronger membership than yours?
No it wouldn't, but I guess numbers or letters for that matter have never been a strong point for Richmond supporters.

Really enjoying this thread.. My alias has a lifetime ban from this board :D

Couldn't help chuckling when I saw this post :)

And yeah, the chat and banter throughout this thread between us all has been damn good, I reckon (excepting J91, of course!). Hopefully we can have this happen on a regular basis within Biff's thread each week...

Good luck on Saturday Demons, I do wish you well.

I think we'll have your measure though, Tigs by 35.

Brilliant preview. I'm hoping the Dees give the Tiges a shallacking. But I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest if there was less than a goal in it at full-time.

Haha - Floods, wicked Song! I would think that "F#*king Hostile" would be more like it though.

I think it's safe to say that if you do somehow win, Biff will probably need 'Five Minutes Alone' with some hand lotion and a picture of Jack Trengove.

So what is your likely approach to the Brad Miller conundrum?

Will you have mixed feelings seeing a MFC great play so well for the opposition?

I am nervous about A Maric though - we may have paid too much for him. Any tips on coping with this anxiety? :)

See you there

So what is your likely approach to the Brad Miller conundrum?

Will you have mixed feelings seeing a MFC great play so well for the opposition?

I am nervous about A Maric though - we may have paid too much for him. Any tips on coping with this anxiety? :)

See you there

If he was in your position the great man would probably cry himself to sleep while listening to some My Chemical [strike]Maric[/strike] Romance. He will of course do that anyway.

As for Miller... our sadness will surely be assuaged when he kicks it to MFC players on multiple occasions.

b7e177ad6afa0022efaa81aff89e7a5a.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist... hehe

Speaking of sterotypes; you know your on the Melbourne board when the thread above this one is ....A Networking Thread.

It's useful considering we have skills worth sharing.

I don't know what Richmond supporters could offer each other, I suppose some sort of needle share?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

b7e177ad6afa0022efaa81aff89e7a5a.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist... hehe
Like that is it? Well it could be worse. Could come from Adelaide.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/incest-couple-had-another-child/2008/04/07/1207420263586.html
nAAsty:eek:

It's useful considering we have skills worth sharing.

I don't know what Richmond supporters could offer each other, I suppose some sort of needle share?
Entrepreneurs at Richmond, small cash and carry home business owners. Low overheads, niche market, high markup, great growth prospect, minor regulation issues. Just the type you dodgy bunch of accountants and lawyers love.

I think you should ask Addam whether we should be nervous...

Hey Addam, do you think we should all be worried about your performance this week?
50334_15129712235_3831_n.jpg

I think that's a no.

here is a educational video on the life of maric

[youtube]D49U0tS_a3w[/youtube][/quote]

Props to Supermercado for making it.

It is hard to post on here whilst you're microwaving I guess.
Most of our microwaves and other electrical appliances 'fall off the backs of trucks'. The pitfalls of not paying for anything. They don't come with instructions.

Most of our microwaves and other electrical appliances 'fall off the backs of trucks'. The pitfalls of not paying for anything. They don't come with instructions.
Even some social & cultural commentary re the club fell off the back of a supporters truck:

richmond-shit1.jpg

Mario from Doncaster I think it might have been.

Even some social & cultural commentary re the club fell off the back of a supporters truck:

richmond-shit1.jpg

Mario from Doncaster I think it might have been.
Hehe:thumbsu:
Quick, someone photoshop the chicken s**t to be white and the Melbourne fans will think they are in Mt Buller heaven!
(either that or Ben Cousins will be on the spot pronto!)

Hehe:thumbsu:
Quick, someone photoshop the chicken s**t to be white and the Melbourne fans will think they are in Mt Buller heaven!
(either that or Ben Cousins will be on the spot pronto!)
Some solid work there tugga, you must be one of the rare educated tigers supporters.

Beat me to the Cousins line, but I gues it could still be of use down at Punt Rd, anything white can be used to signify surrender & we know how good the tigers are at that.

Just stick a bit in Richo's hands & when he chucks a fit because hes not getting enough attention, he'll fly the flag for you.

Check out Dust'um Martin - Great with his words this kid.

Some solid work there tugga, you must be one of the rare educated tigers supporters.

Beat me to the Cousins line, but I gues it could still be of use down at Punt Rd, anything white can be used to signify surrender & we know how good the tigers are at that.

Just stick a bit in Richo's hands & when he chucks a fit because hes not getting enough attention, he'll fly the flag for you.

Check out Dust'um Martin - Great with his words this kid.
Who needs an IQ above 70 when you are Dustin Martin anyway?
In the imminent threat of a nuclear warhead from North Korea or a life-ending asteroid hurtling towards earth, the UN has employed Dustin to don't argue anything back to whence it came. Not only can he play, but he is the chosen one to save mankind. Beat that Jack Trengove...or Tom $cully.

Who needs an IQ above 70 when you are Dustin Martin anyway?
In the imminent threat of a nuclear warhead from North Korea or a life-ending asteroid hurtling towards earth, the UN has employed Dustin to don't argue anything back to whence it came. Not only can he play, but he is the chosen one to save mankind. Beat that Jack Trengove...or Tom $cully.
$cully would simply bribe the aforementioned asteroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back