2nds VFL Grand Final - Port Melbourne v Geelong, Etihad Stadium, 2:15PM Sunday 23 September

Remove this Banner Ad

Not what it looked like when he came off, hope you are right, we were standing behind the bench for the last/4.
So was i and if you saw what i did Murdoch appeared to be having trouble with either his calf or hammpy, couldnt tell but what i saw was he was having a converstion with a physio and running a bit. He clearly was saying to the physio he wasnt sure if he was right to go back on. He was undecided and clearly not right from what i saw. All of a sudden a call from the bench coach comes out "Murder" and players are coming off and he had to go straight back on before he could make a decision with the physio. I found it strange. At the time i thought if he misses next week this is the incident which costs him as clearly to me he thought he should not go back on.

Really irritated it's not live outside of Victoria. I was going to enjoy watching my VFL team play my AFL team's reserves.

I basically can't lose.

Will attempt a total media blackout until I can download it...

Port Melbourne are my VFL team so I am definitely barracking for them. Won't be too upset if Geelong win though so that will make for a more relaxed GF.

Might listen to the radio feed but more likely will try and do a media blackout until I can download it.

Was interested to read in Pods' column in the Advertiser today that Wojo and Byrnes are as excited about the prospect of playing in a VFL premiership on Sunday as they were in the lead-up to their AFL premierships.

Really irritated it's not live outside of Victoria. I was going to enjoy watching my VFL team play my AFL team's reserves.

I basically can't lose.

Will attempt a total media blackout until I can download it...

u think it will make it tour a certain torrent site?

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team has been named:

2012 VFL Grand Final - Bendigo Bank Cats Selected Side

B: Cameron Eardley, Tom Gillies, Jed Bews
HB: Jordan Murdoch, Andrew McLean, David Wojcinski
C: Shannon Byrnes, Troy Selwood, Simon Hogan
HF: Jonathan Simpkin, Joshua Walker, Jackson Sheringham
F: Dominic Gleeson, Mitch Brown, Jordan Schroder
F: Orren Stephenson, George Horlin Smith, Jesse Stringer
I/C (from): Dawson Simpson, Shane Kersten, George Burbury, Ryan Bathie, Mark Corrigan, Joel Hamling, Jack Hollmer, Mark Blicavs, Darcy Holden (23rd Player).

Team has been named:

2012 VFL Grand Final - Bendigo Bank Cats Selected Side

B: Cameron Eardley, Tom Gillies, Jed Bews
HB: Jordan Murdoch, Andrew McLean, David Wojcinski
C: Shannon Byrnes, Troy Selwood, Simon Hogan
HF: Jonathan Simpkin, Joshua Walker, Jackson Sheringham
F: Dominic Gleeson, Mitch Brown, Jordan Schroder
F: Orren Stephenson, George Horlin Smith, Jesse Stringer
I/C (from): Dawson Simpson, Shane Kersten, George Burbury, Ryan Bathie, Mark Corrigan, Joel Hamling, Jack Hollmer, Mark Blicavs, Darcy Holden (23rd Player).

Im biased of course but that is a very, very good side.
There are several senior lists that would be troubled - not necessarily beaten - by this lot.
going to be cracker I reckon....

GO Catters

While it looks good on paper the concern has to be the amount of one way players.

Apart from McLean, not sure I trust many of the others in that backline to win a man on man contest. Maybe Gleeson will play back.

Really excited to be going to this one. Haven't been to any of Geelong VFL Grand Finals in the past. Have a really good feeling that we will win this one. I suppose being a bit naive with not seeing much of Port is helping that feeling.

Yeah watched all of QF. Port were better on the day, but Geelong just couldnt snatch their opportunities when they had the momentum in the last.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back