Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi there any key position players chf or chb looking for a joint coaching position seniors in geelong gdfl

buy all accounts have the same budget as last year

Would think so considering some of the rumours. Would have to think each year is a bit of a gamble however with so many ins/outs, hard to make a solid unit come together, even with so many superstars.

Avondale Heights' Stephen Tiller and Keilor's 2010 RS Reynolds Medal winner Rodney van Riet both confirmed at Deer Park.

Interesting bringing Bloomfield in with a huge knee injury, will be fit for only half the season, and will surely take time to get back his past form. If 100% will kick a bag though.

Deer Park have made huge offer to Brock McLean ..... Port Melbourne have also made a big offer to play VFL whilst his junior club Aberfeldie fear they are third in running ...... Interesting

Rumour is there is a fair few leaving Deer Park, could even up the comp a bit.
Have we had players leave the club, the easy answer is yes, do we wish they didn't of course we do, but players have a right to pursue other options and in a negotiation we can't always agree on the value of what someone is being offered and what we precieve they are worth, that's a reality of football, you gain some, you lose some.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have we had players leave the club, the easy answer is yes, do we wish they didn't of course we do, but players have a right to pursue other options and in a negotiation we can't always agree on the value of what someone is being offered and what we precieve they are worth, that's a reality of football, you gain some, you lose some.....
Cheers M (I don't do FB/BIGFOOTY') P.... 4 years later and you're all over it... You were always so far behind with vision...

I never said I don't do BIGFOOTY... MP (DP Lion) did many-a-time... His post was verbatim for the same comments he'd make on the topic repeatedly years ago, hence the give away of identity

Wow let me get this right, now you want to hold a statement I made over 4 years ago against me and somehow try to twist in a way to say I am going against what I said back then??? 4 years ago mate GROW UP!!!! as far justfying your comments around vision I not going to use the key strokes past these full stops for that comment.....

I don't hide behind an alias merely respect that most people dont want to be named and subjected to abuse and innuendo, I will do the same and not name who really is Laverton Magpies and Grassbag.

Wow let me get this right, now you want to hold a statement I made over 4 years ago against me and somehow try to twist in a way to say I am going against what I said back then??? 4 years ago mate GROW UP!!!! as far justfying your comments around vision I not going to use the key strokes past these full stops for that comment.....

I don't hide behind an alias merely respect that most people dont want to be named and subjected to abuse and innuendo, I will do the same and not name who really is Laverton Magpies and Grassbag.
First of all I don't want to hold you on any word as you've repeatedly shown that you have never honoured that... Rattle, tiger, black, brown may be way more common but the one I know is way more shifty than those. Like the way you're stance on GA has gone 360 though! Wow.
As for my identity I've never hidden it, never will. Justin Moran. Integrity is a word that whilst you may not have heard of I know it well. Grassbag I now know who it is I am fairly certain but I would sign my life away to say that it's not me and my word actually means something as I stand by it and always will.

First of all I don't want to hold you on any word as you've repeatedly shown that you have never honoured that... Rattle, tiger, black, brown may be way more common but the one I know is way more shifty than those. Like the way you're stance on GA has gone 360 though! Wow.
As for my identity I've never hidden it, never will. Justin Moran. Integrity is a word that whilst you may not have heard of I know it well. Grassbag I now know who it is I am fairly certain but I would sign my life away to say that it's not me and my word actually means something as I stand by it and always will.
Good to see ex pres and ex coach getting on well:D

Kwame McHarg signed with Port Melbourne and Ryan Hargrave with Ocean Grove. Heard Steven Tiller still up in the air and talking to plenty of clubs .... as per usual he is chasing work and can be relied to have four different jobs every calendar year !!!!

Kwame McHarg signed with Port Melbourne and Ryan Hargrave with Ocean Grove. Heard Steven Tiller still up in the air and talking to plenty of clubs .... as per usual he is chasing work and can be relied to have four different jobs every calendar year !!!!

The first 2 are in fact correct and both Kwame and Ryan leave with a mutual understanding of the different reasons, albeit 2 very different reasons, Kwame to better his chances of getting onto a list by next year and Ryan as he has moved down to the area and didn't feel he could commit the time and effort required at divsion 1 level, as for the other "I heard" or "rumour is" its speculation at this point we take Stephen for his word, and last time we discussed it with him he said to us he is still playing with Deer Park and we are looking forward to seeing him line up with us in 2015.

Any truth DP Lion that your beloved loyal club that is banking on some kids, has made a massive play for Cameron & Jason Cloke from Craigieburn?

Sure the kids still fit, 100K is the package to beat apparently;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back