Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No salary cap means you can spend what you want but I guess your still doing it now.
I was at the WRFL presentation night - Poor Mark Bullen. Coach of the year. Keeped mixing his words. I wonder if it’s because everyone in the room new that his just a average coach at best and McGoldrick & Allison are good cheats. I actually was embarrassed for him. Would like to see him coach a club who spend 80% of the salary cap like most clubs & we will see how he does.
I rate him the 5th best coach in the comp!!
I was there also, I hope when addressing players he is bit more inspirational as it appeared he was either bored or just not a good public speaker.

Anyone able to answer why Deer Park are so successful?Is it simply money driven?Do they they have a superior junior program to other clubs?How many players from 2018 premiership team team played U/16s for Deer Park?Thanks in advance

Anyone able to answer why Deer Park are so successful?Is it simply money driven?Do they they have a superior junior program to other clubs?How many players from 2018 premiership team team played U/16s for Deer Park?Thanks in advance
Hi Barfly no under 19s or 17s looking at the wrfl website it’s purely money driven it’s a bloody joke they are the laughing stock and the butt of all jokes there premierships will when the moneys gone mean nothing to any one who’s not living in Fairy land 6 premierships at a of about close to 3 million.
If the WRFL are fairdinkum they will open there eyes and have the players financially Audited or player will leave this comp and play where they have a chance of success.

Hi Barfly no under 19s or 17s looking at the wrfl website it’s purely money driven it’s a bloody joke they are the laughing stock and the butt of all jokes there premierships will when the moneys gone mean nothing to any one who’s not living in Fairy land 6 premierships at a of about close to 3 million.
If the WRFL are fairdinkum they will open there eyes and have the players financially Audited or player will leave this comp and play where they have a chance of success.
I can tell you right now. While DPFC have $ the reason why they are so successful is because they are miles ahead of the other clubs in terms of running the club as a buissness. Not from Deer Park footy club however envy the amount of success they have been able to achieve. Its through hard work on and off the field that they have been able to win 6 straight.

Yo
I can tell you right now. While DPFC have $ the reason why they are so successful is because they are miles ahead of the other clubs in terms of running the club as a buissness. Not from Deer Park footy club however envy the amount of success they have been able to achieve. Its through hard work on and off the field that they have been able to win 6 straight.
you need to stop smoking what ever your smoking.
No body has questioned how they run their football club.
No body cares how much money they get from the Deer Park club
No body cares how much they get from Sponsors
No one cares how much Glen Allison puts in.
All we want is they spend the cap of $205,000 in 2019.
If they were such a great run club as you say then that’s what they will do in 2019 & challenge them selves including Mark Bullen.

Yo

you need to stop smoking what ever your smoking.
No body has questioned how they run their football club.
No body cares how much money they get from the Deer Park club
No body cares how much they get from Sponsors
No one cares how much Glen Allison puts in.
All we want is they spend the cap of $205,000 in 2019.
If they were such a great run club as you say then that’s what they will do in 2019 & challenge them selves including Mark Bullen.
You work on the board down at Deer Park do you honest Harry? How would you actually have any idea on what they actually do spend?

You work on the board down at Deer Park do you honest Harry? How would you actually have any idea on what they actually do spend?
Why don’t you tell us how much they spend in your honest opinion.
Then we will let everyone on this forum judge your intelligence!!

Have heard the following comments re the Salary Cap:-
Deer Park well over (as everyone knows), Altona, Hoppers & Werribee - all 95% to 100%, Sunshine & St Albans 90%, Spotswood 60% and Albion - did they actually pay anyone !

Your in dream land my friend wake up GEOFF great business plan called GA also so your saying they have the cash and are breaching the salary cap then either way CHEATS no other way of looking at it no 19s no junior 17s it’s a farse so I can tell you right now your full of it

Have heard the following comments re the Salary Cap:-
Deer Park well over (as everyone knows), Altona, Hoppers & Werribee - all 95% to 100%, Sunshine & St Albans 90%, Spotswood 60% and Albion - did they actually pay anyone !

I doubt the accuracy of this, know one club is completely wrong. Interested in Caroline Springs total spend?

Also what is the latest with Albion, hearing things are worst than what is known?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back