Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Define a normal club Turbo??? Certainly its well known that Coach's and clubs need to be set up to fit each others abilities both from a playing and operations perspective, I personally know that many a year ago we had a very structured and for most of the time and professional minded coach, but he wanted to make AFL footballers out of park footballers and the commitment and attitude and I will honest operation ability of the club was not able to match it.

This is where the conflict started to arise between the Coach and the Committee, not saying he was wrong to want to make changes and try to get the best out of the group but the point I am making is Saade Ghazi is not going to put his hand up for a Division 3 role now is he as he would know that the club and his style of coaching isn't likely to be aligned

Gday DPLion, another good reply mate. Sorry the word "normal" I meant as a club without the big budget behind them. Probably the word I used was wrong, but it was in no way offensive to Deer Park (or Bullen) just wondering how Bullen would go coaching another side in the WRFL that's all.

On Ghazi I agree with you, but if a div3 club could afford a good coach it would be worth chasing someone for the betterment of the club. Agree he might not be interested in the job but you never know unless you ask. Think some div2 & div3 clubs only go after players if they have $$, but getting a good coach is paramount to achieving success over a period of time.

Cheers and all the best for the season. I don't care who wins as long as it's not Spotty.

DP are coached extremely well, anyone with half a footy brain can see that. It does make it easier when you have the type of cattle they do have. Bit surprised they didnt beat Albion by more on the weekend.

Spotty putting an end to Altonas run of momentum. Boyd would have to be up there for the league medal.

With finals just around the corner where will 1st week be played ? I say that because Werribee play Footscray on that Sunday at Chirnside TV game and I doubt that any matches will be played on the Saturday on ground

With finals just around the corner where will 1st week be played ? I say that because Werribee play Footscray on that Sunday at Chirnside TV game and I doubt that any matches will be played on the Saturday on ground
Back at the home of football Skinners reserve?

Could be played at Yarraville as they won't be part of it in Div 2 where my team is home. And they need the money to pay for there overpriced dud coach and recruits ie Upton

whiten oval chance at all??

I've heard St Albans have moved on Marcus Barclay. Timmy Jenkins appointed for the remainder of the year. Any confirmation ?

They are hoping to get Williamstowns ground. Would be great but they will have a home VFL final so they need to work around this. The plan is to play them at Willy at this stage instead of Werribee.

PS: Yarraville oval is great but no longer have a fence around it so would need to place temporary fencing.

werribee v footscray is 2nd week of finals

Heard moneybags still **** a hoot about Deer Park . Money bags was telling someone at Marby they have 6 good ones to come back. Purton Smith , Greenhough , Bloomfield ( my spy there tells me playing this week ) , Cooper , Broadbent , Van Reit..Is this correct..?

Can they be beaten again..Lets hope so !!

Heard moneybags still **** a hoot about Deer Park . Money bags was telling someone at Marby they have 6 good ones to come back. Purton Smith , Greenhough , Bloomfield ( my spy there tells me playing this week ) , Cooper , Broadbent , Van Reit..Is this correct..?

Can they be beaten again..Lets hope so !!

all correct. Deer Park 3 peat coming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First week of finals willys ground is being used then 2nd week Werribee. So, first week play at Werribee then a week later play at willy? Get back on Whitten Oval I reckon.

St Albans would be really dissapointed with how their season went to $&!t, so coach usually the first to go! Spooner and a lot of players need to lift though especially against Colts/Albion, or their might be some big upsets on the cards.

Last edited:
Financal struggles down Hogans Rd are the whispers going around last night, paying the coach and ex-afl plenty of coin.....
And on others news, stiff for Marcus Barclay getting sacked 3 in 4 years as head coach.

Financal struggles down Hogans Rd are the whispers going around last night, paying the coach and ex-afl plenty of coin.....
And on others news, stiff for Marcus Barclay getting sacked 3 in 4 years as head coach.

20 dozen egg and bacon rolls, 400 snags in bread 200 hamburgers plus above average normal canteen taking for a sunday, bar running all day.
only going to take a few sunday finals to strengthen the bank balance.

The WRFL was recently made aware of a potential issue relating to the age eligibility of a player within the Wyndhamvale Football Club Under 11B team.

The League in conjunction with the Wyndhamvale FC initiated an investigation into the matter and last night confirmed one of their players was too old for the Under 11 age group.

In recognising their breach of WRFL By-Laws the Wyndhamvale FC advised the WRFL that they have withdrawn the side from this week’s Under 11B Preliminary Final against Werribee Centrals.

The Under 11B Grand Final between Hoppers Crossing and Werribee Centrals will be played on Sunday 16th August.

please explain WRFL how can this happen at such a late stage of the season, surely now you have to make some serious changes so this never happens again

All the best to Steven Pearce tomorrow on his 300th, hopefully can kick a few and get a win for Albion...

The WRFL was recently made aware of a potential issue relating to the age eligibility of a player within the Wyndhamvale Football Club Under 11B team.

The League in conjunction with the Wyndhamvale FC initiated an investigation into the matter and last night confirmed one of their players was too old for the Under 11 age group.

In recognising their breach of WRFL By-Laws the Wyndhamvale FC advised the WRFL that they have withdrawn the side from this week’s Under 11B Preliminary Final against Werribee Centrals.

The Under 11B Grand Final between Hoppers Crossing and Werribee Centrals will be played on Sunday 16th August.

please explain WRFL how can this happen at such a late stage of the season, surely now you have to make some serious changes so this never happens again
Wyndhamvale involved in a stuff up again. I love the club but Evo needs to go

All the best to Steven Pearce tomorrow on his 300th, hopefully can kick a few and get a win for Albion...

If True (not questioning ya Votegetters) Well Done Pearcey, great effort & super kid who grew into a super bloke, can't believe your going again, but times are a changing.....

Good luck to Steve Pearce today and well done on playing 300 games, would have been much more other than a horrible run of injuries in the past he was always a real hard handle to play on, kick a few Pearcy and good luck to Albion on there last game for the 2015 season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back