What does BenKen need to do to get a game?

Remove this Banner Ad

That's ridiculous no one would waste a pacemaker on him if he is checking out with lung cancer

Are you trying to say I won't get a liver transplant in 10 years time?

I guess we are lucky that he doesn't have beaver fever!
Even worse imagine if he had Beiber fever, I shudder at the thought.

Only known cure is placing a small lead ball in the back of your head, at speed.

Similar story. I was bed ridden for 6 weeks and lost 8 kg. Took a good 3 months to fully recover. It is a horrible illness.
I was bedridden for months but I put on 8kg.

Oh, hang on I just realised we're talking about Glan Fever, that's just my normal routine.

Sorry if it's clear to others and I'm just developmentally challenged: does he have glandular fever? If not, where does he stand in terms of a senior berth?
Its at the Yeah Nah stage of the diagnosis

He trained last week after I'd been told his issue so I'm personally not taking that as gospel that he's in the clear.

I don't know anywhere near enough about that illness so I can only really confirm that it's what there were/ are concerns over and it's why he missed last week's practice match.

My two cents on it, considering what's taken place with Witts and Reid, I'm assuming there's something wrong until he plays. If that's this weekend then happy days!
Sco reckon fits with what you have been told. It's pretty non specific in its symptoms so there could easily be an early suspicion he had it but turns out not to be the case so he plays again quickly. So your source is good but diagnosis can be tricky

Please tell me we haven't gotten to page 7 of this thread without the response to OP - "put on the green vest"!

A blood test can confirm it pretty quickly

We don't want him taking blood tests..... pandora's box

Could this all be a cover for something more mysterious? He's another "out of town" boy, just like those northern boys who are having some issues.... Maybe we should just recruit born again christians or Amish people...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A blood test can confirm it pretty quickly
Agreed. But have to do it communicate it etc. Easily can be a situation where someone says think this could be IM and people work with that for a couple of days before finding it is not.

BK is not named in the reserves for this week, so he is still on ice...sorry, poor choice of words...I mean 'not available'.

But seriously, really feel for this kid and hope its not glandular fever. Ridiculous, I know, but you cant help but get emotionally caught up in the trials and tribulations of our youngsters, and just want the best for them.

We don't want him taking blood tests..... pandora's box

Could this all be a cover for something more mysterious? He's another "out of town" boy, just like those northern boys who are having some issues.... Maybe we should just recruit born again christians or Amish people...

Good luck convincing Amish people to wear the glove

Good luck convincing Amish people to wear the glove

we can disguise it...
punching_amish.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back