What is wrong with society - summed up in 48 seconds

Remove this Banner Ad

Are people wearing shirts at stereoes shunned by the rest of the world? Or do shirtless fellas look for them to take pictures with?

A guy dancing in front of a guy taking a video and a group of people taking a separate photo.

I would say were well and truly ****ed if this is the type of thing that gets people in a pickle about 'society and its woes'.

Jesus Christ I saw this yesterday and was wondering why it even existed.

People like Hudu are what's wrong with society.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah self-obsessed young people will be the downfall of society:rolleyes:

To be fair, there were a few guys there in their late 30's. Self-obsession isn't just reserved for young people.

The one who was the centre of the stage was in his 20's and it's fair enough that he is self-obsessed. However, there comes a time to let that go a least for a little bit and "grow up" so to speak. I don't see it happening though.

Anyway. It looks like he was having fun, so good on him.

A guy dancing in front of a guy taking a video and a group of people taking a separate photo.

I would say were well and truly stuffed if this is the type of thing that gets people in a pickle about 'society and its woes'.

Jesus Christ I saw this yesterday and was wondering why it even existed.

People like Hudu are what's wrong with society.

The level of narcissism in society these days is actually having bad effect as a whole.

The level of narcissism in society these days is actually having bad effect as a whole.
The type of narcissism that leads to posting a thread about it, inherently suggesting ones worth is greater than someone else's by belittling them in the process?

A much worse type of narcissism, given the Stereosonic crowd on the whole aren't doing much in a cultural/societal context. You think you're better than these people, we get it. But it's just as much narcissism, potentially negative in it's own right.

Note: Didn't go to Stereos, don't go to the gym, totally ruin my gains by doing cardio/running three times a week. Doesn't mean I think I'm good enough to judge a glut of people based on a three second image of them dancing to music they presumably enjoy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back