Which Freo loss do you prefer?

• 2013 GF

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • 2014 Finals Series

Votes: 55 79.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

1401160592628.jpg

I don't go out of my way for infractions normally but tonight i felt like celebrating.

I may double dip, to be honest i'm a little drunk on laughter and can't calm down.

When will they learn the only time you can talk smack is when you've won something. Anything. Just once.

Thanks Freo, even when we miss finals i still get to enjoy them. :p

That's really tough. The absolute heart break of last year is enough to keep me going for years, however the fact that their arrogant supporters thought they had the flag in the bag makes tonight very very delicious. I still think the GF loss for mine because the sheer pain the purple flogs felt that day was very satisfying.

I'm just happy we're a team who avenges our GF losses the next year. I dont know what being left hanging feels like.

Fair point.

Perhaps we should all call some Freo supporters and ask them how it feels?

Just in the interests of learning :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair point.

Perhaps we should all call some Freo supporters and ask them how it feels?

Just in the interests of learning :)

Just on the phone to one now, will update you on the response.

OK, they're coming over to visit tomorrow, now, after a manic laugh. I think I should be worried...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to be this one. I like many others have heard all year from arrogant freo supporters about how they booked their tickets to the GF straight after last years choke.....cause that's how it works, you make one, you automatically make the next right?? I mean that's what the eagles do? To see them go out in straight sets is a thing if beauty, especially after another finals series choke!! Plenty of cheap GF tickets on gumtree tonight!!!!

It's a very tough choice. There's nothing more heartbreaking than a GF loss and nothing more humiliating than a straight sets departure.

I think I prefer my Docker supporting friends humiliated more than heartbroken, so I'll vote for this year's effort.

This one. I don't think I could take much more of this bandwagon bullshit.

Grand final week last year was awful. Everything was purple. Purple streets, purple buildings, purple sausages ..... purple everything.

Neither. I dislike all four teams left more than Freo. At least Freo are a real team with actual supporters unlike the jokes of the league that are Port or North (not hard to be fair), aren't AFL love child scum like Sydney and aren't cheating bastards with a dick head of a coach like the Hawks.

I'm cancelling my Fox sports subscription tomorrow.

Neither. I dislike all four teams left more than Freo. At least Freo are a real team with actual supporters unlike the jokes of the league that are Port or North (not hard to be fair), aren't AFL love child scum like Sydney and aren't cheating bastards with a dick head of a coach like the Hawks.

I'm cancelling my Fox sports subscription tomorrow.
Oh, and while I'm at it, at least they aren't associated with Jason Dunstall and Dermie, or James Brayshaw (what's up with that anyway - he's a pro cricketer from WA, what's he doing as president of a footy club from bleak city?!?!) and the most punchable face in Australia isn't their president.

Also, Freo are, you know, from WA. Just in case you forgot that...

Last edited:
Back