Who are/is your favorite current Magpie (Yep a non trade thread!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to pick.
Between Pendles, Elliot, Sidebottom & Sac. (Special mentions to Broomy & Grundy - Need to see more in the coming years)

Pendles - Champ, Everyone knows it.
Elliott - Flashy.- About the only time I like seeing a high ball into our 50 is when Elliott is behind his opponent and BAM
Sidey - I love ambidextrous players for some reason and either foot does not seem to bother him. Runs hard, seems quiet but a leader type.
Sac - He sticks up for his jumper and teammates.

Probably Elliott just because the big marks makes me jump around like an idiot.

Off-Field - Swan.

I've got Beamers number on the back of my jumper.

But my favourite is still the one and only Dane Swan, had his number on the back of my other jumper since 2006 pre-season cup.
Love the bloke.

Love young ellito. Epitomises what this new Buckley brigade is about. Runs, chases, tackles, pressures, kicks well. Kid is a genuine superstar in the making. Jumps higher than Joe cocker.

Will be scarcily good if he continues his upward trend. Great mark, very good kick. Doesn't really have too many weaknesses.

Thread needs a poll.

Cloke for me, love screaming CCCCCLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKEEE when he pulls down the big contested mark.

Followed by feeling foolish when he sprays it out of bounds from 30m out directly in front.

like the idea of a poll, almost need someway to judge it depending on age. Would not be surprised to see Elliot being favored by the younger members of the magpie army. With the likes of Steel and Pendels the older one favor. I would class older as over 26ish.

I've got Beamers number on the back of my jumper.

But my favourite is still the one and only Dane Swan, had his number on the back of my other jumper since 2006 pre-season cup.
Love the bloke.
I do not don numbers anymore, but I did grow spend my PS years with 36 on my back.

While he's still at the club Dane Swan.
Leon Davis is my all time favourite.
Jamie Elliot is set to take over fav player status though I have high hopes for marsh and freeman, and Darcy Moore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine are as follows

Daicos
Buckley
Beamsy
Beamsy
???????

While he's still at the club Dane Swan.
Leon Davis is my all time favourite.
Jamie Elliot is set to take over fav player status though I have high hopes for marsh and freeman, and Darcy Moore.
What about Brad?

What about Brad?
Omg I forgot brad dick! How embarrassment.
Sorry brad you were the greatest goal sneak and celebrator ever to wear black and white.
Have to say Leon Davis is still my favourite of all time, followed by Daicos, then Brad Dick so he is up there with the greats of the game.
I think though in a few years time after his comeback is complete brad will have taken top spot for sure.

Really like the few that stepped up this year, Wittsy, Langers and Frosty.

Last year i really liked Williams, Seedsman and Elliott.

I think its the fresh new faces that i really enjoy.

I'd say Elliott at the moment , but haven't seen enough of him to take him to an all time fave.

The only players I loved enough to bother getting a number were:

Rene Kink (primary school)
Daics (for a very long time)
Rowdy
Paul Williams (was bummed when he left)
Dids

I'd say Elliott at the moment , but haven't seen enough of him to take him to an all time fave.

The only players I loved enough to bother getting a number were:

Rene Kink (primary school)
Daics (for a very long time)

Rowdy
Paul Williams (was bummed when he left)
Dids

Me too on those two

Remove this Banner Ad

Back