Who is on your membership card?

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast supporting mate of mine had a Ben Cousins card. It had a really sharp edge for some reason.

Mine had Jesse Smith on it and it looked awesome but it broke shortly after and I have been unable to use it but the club has assured me that it will fine next year.

My housemate has David Calthorpe. He gets a free hotdog and large coke at every home Etihad game.

Mine has Lachlan Hansen on it. Usually had to try 7-8 turnstiles before it would work.

See that's your fault. You need to keep trying the same turnstile so it can get used to it. Also it's likely the turnstile that is faulty, not the membership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I was filling in the members survey today, it asked for my membership number. So I pull it out of my wallet and notice 4 players on there and noticed a fairly big coincidence.

Are all memberships the same and has anyone else noticed the coincidence?

DR great post I have loved this collection of threads more than any I have read

Mine has Brad Scott on it. Says it will get me into games against Top 4 sides. Hasn't worked once! :(

I also have Cam Pederson on mine but I can only gain entry to games against Bottom 8 sides.

They released this one with about 15 different players on it, but people only seem to have received the Pederson one.

My mate has the Pedo one and it got him back into the Essendon game twice after he went out for a smoke in the second and fourth quarters.

Mine's got Goldy on it.

It came in a little wallet, but that's gone now.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back