Who will win the 2022 Cheryl Kernot Award

Who will be the epic melter on election night for 2022??

• Frydenberg

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Wong

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Wilson

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Keneally

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Potatohead

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Lidia Thorpe

• Fiona Martin

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • A Random Sov Cit Cooker

• Craig Kelly

• Jane Hume

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albanese

• Eric Abetz

• Nicole Flint

• Dave Sharma

• Drew Pavlov

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it’s this kind of arrogance that fuels so much of the division. “The fight’s over”. What does that even mean? This election campaign or the broader ideological battles (of which there are many)?

The bone crushing irony when you're one of the most divisive people on the site.

Just for the record, Captain Prayer Room has said no non HoR member is entitled to the 2022 Cheryl Kernot Award, so certain sooky sooky lala's from boganland by the beach should stop their crying and find a life

If thats all you got?

The fights over, so thats a non issue….. and it’s a pretty, “sleeping with the light on”, vanilla type of hate issue wouldn’t you say.
I’m sure you’ll grow to love Albo ….

Who I seriously believe will be the best PM we’ve ever had ….
Boy oh boy wowee.

26 years in parliament and the Libs backgrounding HQ couldn’t find anything on him.
He knows how to bring people together and he knows how to get things done.
I love your optimism.

Personally, I'm hoping for a few years of bland politics handled competently. That's my pass mark.

Just for the record, Captain Prayer Room has said no non HoR member is entitled to the 2022 Cheryl Kernot Award, so certain sooky sooky lala's from boganland by the beach should stop their crying and find a life
In Anglais, please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Political stability is one and that’s the key reason I don’t think it will succeed.

Keeping unemployment below 5% (as measured). It’s 3.9% now.

Managing inflation (the comparison being with similar western economies).

Energy security (if you’re serious about Climate Change then nuclear needs to be in the discussion). Otherwise come up with a secure alternative.

I think most importantly, stop with the hate. There is too great an intolerance for debate and alternative perspectives at the moment. From all sides. Like Biden, Albo promised last night to try to improve this. I’m pessimistic.

lol, someone from the right saying need to stop hate and intolerance

Not a candidate but by jeez by jingo by crikey this is a melt for the ages.
Trump & Dutton to win in 2025. :roflv1:

It looks like his face has melted a bit.

RE the winner here, surely Tim Wilson sweeps this one, though Katherine Deves is an honourable mention just for being Katherine Deves.

Back