WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth from
Looked good standing next to raaky,plenty of bintangs had in bali
Sloth from The classic 80's film The Goonies would look good standing next to Raaky,
I think he set a world record attempt with bumtaps tonight.
If you feel like a laugh jump on his Twitter account where he try's to chat up pr0n stars, yet to get a response

What about Caros second session
40 blokes, 20 of them nuffies who want to run shoulders with Lakey, who was a no show yet again, 8 designated cone movers, 12 Chris mews and Matty Sutton got lapped by micks bar walking his dog
Your a deadset flog trained the house down racked up 20ps in handball game hit every target in kicking drill even raaky moved cones tonight after measuring up where premiership photo will hang on wall in rooms lakers are coming

S
Your a deadset flog trained the house down racked up 20ps in handball game hit every target in kicking drill even raaky moved cones tonight after measuring up where premiership photo will hang on wall in rooms lakers are coming
Starting to think Raaky is Micks Bar???

Pushtothecone whats going on at Yarraville very quiet down there or are they keeping things under wrap. Heard that ruckman Guest signed at Pascoe Vale
All jumped ship playing for 3rd spot anyway ando they couldn't beat us last year with all our duds playing no hope this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All jumped ship playing for 3rd spot anyway ando they couldn't beat us last year with all our duds playing no hope this year
After watching Caro flog themselves into the ground for title of preseason champion,
Scotty must think there is a lighting premiership up for grabs in January,
I went home via McIvor in Yatraville to watch them train and all 15 of their finest,
The fittest bloke there was the coach Nippa, and we know how well he is travelling

Been no news from Albanvale Glenorden Yarraville or Manor Lakes..........maybe falcons knows something......lol
I know all 3 clubs are in more debt than Greece

Just jumped on the west facebook page and the sponsorship spot is up for grabs on the team shirt.
I reckon missing persons would be a good fit as about 20 blokes went missing GF day and haven't been sighted since

North Footscray Facebook have just announced a signing from Tasmania,
He will fit in well with the senior coach who loves his dimmies, who is a bit backwards and inbred

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping to come to the Devils for a run Ando but looks like it might be tough to get a gig in the 1's so might squeeze (and I mean squeeze) into the 2's forward line with Walshy and Cavka.

Was hoping to come to the Devils for a run Ando but looks like it might be tough to get a gig in the 1's so might squeeze (and I mean squeeze) into the 2's forward line with Walshy and Cavka.
What about if the Big Bad Borlase struts out (apparently that's what he was calling himself in Townsville last week)
No wonder North are going well finacially, their canteen does a bigger trade than the G on grand final day

West Footscray looking for a new coach after Diker tossed it in yesterday claiming, work, stress and family
Wonder how the recruits are feeling that he sucked in getting over there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back