WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally took the plunge (after a Xmas present of an Apple TV). Been having a look around and seeing what's there.

If you're a fan of 'classic' wrestling - as I am - it's nirvana. So much content to watch.

Last night, I watched a WCCW (Dallas) TV show from early 1985. You had One Man Gang squashing a very young Shawn Michaels, followed by a great Midnight Express v Fantastics tag match. Followed by Kerry Von Erich versus Chris Adams (with a good Gary Young promo beforehand).

A few nights previously I watched the Steiners v Williams/Gordy from Beach Blast 1992. I remember watching it at the time, but I'd forgotten how great that match was. Dr. Death was quite possibly the scariest specimen inside a wrestling ring I've ever seen. Amazing athlete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You still need to put your details in so that if you don't cancel it they can charge you for the next month.

Pretty standard.
Oh well

Guess i'm NOT getting it then.

Back to downloading them.....

Might sub again for the Rumble seeing as I've got Monday/Tuesday off. Will watch the NFL championship games first and if there's no decent version of the rumble on XWT I'll sub. How do you get the free month again, is it as easy as using a new email address? I'm assuming you can't use the same credit card/PayPal account?

Interesting JBL interview with Road Dogg, particularly early on when they're discussing social media amongst fans and why there is a lot of negativity around. Showed just how out of touch these guys now are.

Back